15.)

Jhenè

"Thanks so much! This Goes out to all my fans! And I appreciate you, that you sticked by myself till day one. So thank you!"

The crowd screamed and shouted nice things about me saying they want  more.

I even heard someone asks if I could marry them.

I shook my head and walked off the stage with a smile on my face.

I spotted my manager talking on the phone, but soon as he saw me and hung up the phone, turning his attention on me.

"Jhenè that was a fantastic show! You will have to give the fans more." He said.

"I know, I know. But thanks. I'm actually thinking about doing a meet and greet. I've only did it like three Times."

"Good. Also someone wants to see you in your dressing room."

I nodded my head and went on my way towards my dressing room.

When I walked inside. My smile immediately turned into a frown.

He quikly pulled me into him, smashing his lip against mines.

He was the first to slide his tongue in mine and I gave him full entrance. Our lips moved in sync.

He put his hands on my waist while I kept my arms around his neck.

"Sean.." Was all I could say between our kisses.

"Shh." He hushed.

Sean kicked the door close and pin me again the couch.

He put his two large hands underneath my shirt and began to pull it off while I undid his dress shirt.

When we were both shirtless we started to have a make out session once again.

He began to kiss on my neck and bit it leaving a hickey.

This was a great night.

Author's note-
Yeah this was short.
But thanks so much for 1k reads! 😘
Excuse any mistakes
Vote
Comment
Follow for a follow back.