4.)

Namiko In Mm
Thank You kaylaloco393 For The Covers! ❤💘
Follow her.
--
Jhené

"Sean I'm going to the studio today! Right now."

"Alright, baby have fun."

I left out of house hotel and drove all the way to the studio to meet Jeremiah.

Shortly, I arrived. I killed the engine and got out the car.

Going through the automatic doors I spotted Jeremiah sitting on one of the stools texting away on his phone.

He looked up and smile. "Hey Butthead." He said.

"Hi, stink breath." I laughed at him because he started checking if his breath really stinks.

"It stank?" He asked.

"No I was joking."

He nodded. "Alright, wanna do a soundcheck?" The producer ask from the back.

"Yeah sure."

Me and Jeremiah went into the booth and put our headphones on.

"Whenever You're ready." The producer said.

We put our thumbs up and the music started playing to worthy.

When it was Jeremiah verse he singed untill mine.

Sean

Since we were in the city of Namiko's area I decided to take a drive to her uncles house. It would only take an hour to get there.

Shortly, I knocked on Jhené's Brother, Jahi door and on just two knocks he unlocked.

"Hey bro is Namiko Here?" I asked.

"Yeah, she let me go get her."

"I'll return her back, you know I just want to go around some places with her." I explained.

"Aight cool. Does Jhené know?" He asked.

"Uhm. Yeah she does. But I kinda got  a tight schedule so can we hurry this up, you know not trying to rush you or anything." I said impatiently.

After that he didn't respond. He just sat on the couch calling for Namiko.

Shortly, Namiko came down with her  juice box in her hand.

"Bye uncle Jahi." She waved.

He got up and went towards the door. "Bye Namiko. Have by six."

I nodded and went towards my car.

"Where's mommy?" She asked while I put her in the back seat and buckled her in.

"She's busy at work." I sighed, "but she's going to pick you up tomorrow and we could all go to the Disney store tomorrow. How does that sound?"

"Sounds good!" She said excitledy.

I shook my head, chuckling while starting up my car and going to Toys R Us.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Sorry  I haven't  updating my phone got jacked up.

🎤 I'm  Back  and  I'm  better. 🎤

Vote and comment loves

Love y'all 💘

-CaramelBitch