6.)

Jhenè

"Jhenè, I think you should FaceTime Namiko, you know to let her know you're coming later." Sean suggested.

"You're right. But I'm a huge mess. And I just woke up."

"Jhenè it's not like you're facetiming the president. Just call Namiko. She misses you." Sean joked at the first part.

He handed me my phone and he also dialed O'ryan's phone number. After that he went into the kitchen making breakfast for both of us.

After what took like fifteen seconds, O'ryan and Namiko pop up on the screen making silly faces.

(Tried my best.)

"Hey mommy's princess!" I said over the phone.

"Hi mommy! Are we still going to sky zone?" She asked.

"Yes we are, I'm  going to come scoop you up in a little bit so go pack your  stuff for mommy  you're  spending the night  here."

"Okay!" She got off O'ryan's  lap and scurried off  to her room.

It was an awkward silence between me and O'ryan, we just stared at each other for the longest.

"I lost the love of my life. Because she wanted to go on 'tour' with some other nigga. Got me all the way fucked up!" He started talking.

I looked in O'ryan's eyes to only as hurt, I've never ever seen that in his eyes.

"Going with another nigga on tour around the world. I quit my career for you and Namiko, Jhenè, now look at you barely seeing Namiko because of what you want. It's our fucking daughter Jhenè!"

"You have to be in the same city to see your daughter and only spend one day with her then drop her back off with me."

"Jhenè, this tour was supposed to end three months ago! Of course Namiko cries at night saying she misses you and I have to be the mother and the father to our baby girl. But you choose your tour and added more months for more money. You choose over you daughter and you choose that night over your daughter. Think about your actions Jhenè. Just think about it." He finished his little speech leaving me speechless.

Now I feel very guilty because all he said was very correct.

"Look O'ryan I could admit I'm very sorry from the bottom of my heart. I still love you. I put that on everything."

"Then why haven't you left that nigga yet? We could have done this long distance shit. You either choose me or Sean."

"Ryan you know you're not that innocent. You cheated on my twice, not once but twice. Yeah I could admit I do miss Namiko also but not everything is about you. I did this for Namiko because this is what I wanted to be. Sean he he hurted me like you did, you broke my heart. That's the reason I left you. You said you wanted me to persuade my dreams and be who I wanna be you said you were proud of me and you said you loved me."

"I left you O'ryan, because you hurted me and my feelings. I tried my hardest to raise Namiko with the little money I had while you were doing your singing career also, you didn't give me shit to take care of me nor Namiko. So don't fucking act like you're innocent because you're not."

"Whatever Jhenè. Just don't hit up my line expect if it's for Namiko." With that being said he hung up the phone on my face before I could even respond.

I sighed and rubbed my temples before going in the hotel's bathroom to do my morning hygiene. The got dress in something casual to pick up Namiko.

After my hygiene I went into the kitchen. The scent of pancakes smacked my nose. While Sean sat there talking on the phone I took the time to get to plate that was already prepared for me by the stove.

Sean was into his phone and laughing hard that his face was turning red.

"Ariana I'm going have to call you back. I'll meet you at the studio."

I rolled my eyes at just hearing her name coming from Sean's mouth

"Hey baby." He leaned in and tried to kiss my lips but I turned my head only for him to kiss my cheek.

"What's wrong with you today Jhenè?" He asked curious.

I grabbed my car keys ignoring him and leaving the hotel door leaving him inside without me saying a word to him.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Thanks so much for the votes bruh. I love y'all so much.

We hit 200 reads like that's awesome a new start.

Excuse any m istakes. I didn't read over.

Vote and comment.

Follow

-CaramelBitch 🌰