7.)

Jhenè
7:34 pm

Watching Namiko jump up and down doing flips after flips. While I sat here glancing at her every second from my phone.

I was busy texting Jeremiah. He asked if I could go his premium album celebration party tonight. Of course I didn't refuse.

Even though I have to take Namiko back to O'ryan's place in about 5 or 10 minutes, I also still have enough time to get ready for the celebration at 9.

Namiko ran up to me, tapped my left thigh breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Mommy I'm ready to go"

"Okay, you got everything?" I asked.

She nodded her head and took my hand. We both walked out of Sky Zone and heading to my car.

Soon, Namiko was knocked out and we were in O'ryan's front porch.

Knocking softly on his door he slowly opened it revealing him with his grey sweats and with no shirt showing the tattoos that he had. Including the one with my name and Namiko's. He also looked very tired like he woke from his slumber.

"Sorry if I woke you up, I could've just use my key." I mumbled.

He shocked his head and waved me off. "Oh no, you're good." He took her out of my arms along with her Disney princess backpack.

"I'm sorry about yesterday. I didn't mean anything I said." I apologized while look at his naked dark brown eyes seeing tons of memories.

"Don't sweat it, you're fine Jhenè. I'm deeply sorry about how I treated you. I treat you like shit, like you're nothing to me. But trust me you're something to me. You re my baby mama, you're my friend. I still have love for you in any kind of way Jhenè remember that." He said. I just nodded taking in what he said.

"Well I should get going, tell Namiko I said bye because I didn't get the chance to."

"Will do. Bye Jhenè."

"Bye O'ryan."

With that being by said I left O'ryan's house and drove back to me and Sean's hotel room.

Arriving, and also seeing Sean's car in the same parking spot that he was assigned to and another car that was pink and in my parking space.

I rolled my eyes and sighed getting quickly irritated. I parked some place else not to far from the entrance.

I walk through the double automatic door and went to the front desk.

"Hey Katherine did you see Sean with any girl?" I asked.

She nodded her head. "Actually yes, her name is Ms. Grande."

I nodded my head and thanked her before rushing to our hotel room.

I unlocked the door with my card. In the hotel's living room, Sean and Ariana were singing together.

"Wait a minute Ariana," he walked up to me and tried to kiss me but I refuse immediately. "Baby what's wrong?"

"This is what's wrong! Why are you with your ex, in our hotel room. Who knows what you were doing while I was gone."

"Chill out we only wrote some songs, did some vocal check here and there nothing serious. I was going out any ways."

"Whatever Sean." I dismissed myself from the living room and went to the room and sort out some clothes.

I could hear Ariana laugh loudly for purpose, maybe trying to get my attention.

Pathetic
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hi y'all.

I feel like not many people read this story....