3.)

Jhené

I haven't even talked to sean yet. It's been a day, his concert is tonight and I'm debating if i should go or not.

Although its only 8:56 pm, and since I been on tour i didn't hit the pool once. And we have one in the back yard. Keep in mind his concert starts at ten.

I put on a bathing suit and went to the back through the back door.

I put on 'Beware' on my phone and set it on the edge of the pool while i just stood there glaring at the pool. Watching the water move.

I went in the pool feet first and started to swim around.

"You know you're really beautiful Jhené," Sean said leaning on the door while watching me.

"I wouldn't choose anyone over you. Get that in your head." He said.

I took a glance at him before looking down at my feet in the pool. Then look back at him smiling. "Yeah right."

"Baby, if i wanted her i would've never broke things off with her

"Baby, if i wanted her i would've never broke things off with her. Because I knew I had a chance with you." He said walking over me.

I got out the pool and took a towel, wrapping it around my body.

sat on pool chairs waiting for him to sit next to me.

He came over and looked at me. "Okay, Jhené you know I love you. And I know you love me too. But what I said I didn't mean it. At all. I was just caught up in the moment, enjoying the party and she just popped up and i ain't even invited her. She kissed me. But i didn't kiss her. I swear what  you saw wasn't true. And I'm sorry." He took my hands and hold it.

"It's okay. And I love you too. I do have love for you too. But just don't let that happen or both of you are going to be fucked up." I said in a serious tone.

He chuckled and gave me a kiss.

The kiss went passionately. This was our first time having a kiss like this with each other.

I layed my head on his shoulder and hummed a song untill i felt like i was tired.

§§

Sean, Kanye, And Drake performed 'Blessed' On the stage. It was lit and turnt up everyone was singing along with them.

There was like a billion of people there in the crowd while i just stayed back stage.

"Hey, Jehehe right?" Ariana said standing next to me.

I mentally rolled my eyes. She knew my name she just wanted to be petty and shit. "No it's Jhené get that in your system little girl."

"Oh well, but I don't like you." She said boldly.

I laughed in my head. Is she serious? "Do you really think i care? If you do you're completely wrong. Probably you're just still sour and salty about the breakup."

"I saw you run off when I kissed Sean. Your heart is broken? Why are you even in his concert?"

I laughed loudly. "That's really funny Ariana, but my heart isn't broken. He told me the truth and it's over. You think you win? Oh you're wrong there you lost, but did he kiss you back no. I'm not going to waste my breath on some little pathetic little girl. Conversation over. Good Bye." After i dismissed her, her face fluttered with embarrassment and took off somewhere.

The concert was over and I enjoyed it. The boys gave eachother a handshake and went their separate ways.

I hugged Sean and gave him a kiss on his cheek. "You did good baby."

"Thanks. Where is our next stop?" He asked.

"Toronto." I said.

"On aight, let's go back to the hotel I'm tired as hell."

I nodded my head and gave Big G the information then left.
················································

Hi