5.)

Sean

"What doll you want Nami?" I asked her while looking over at her while she started at the dolls.

"Well, I don't have this doll Elsa," She said while picking it up.

"Who is Elsa, Namiko?"

She turned to look over at me"Elsa, from Frozen? Remember?"

"Uh- yeah sure, just get any toys you want Nami. Doesn't your mom buy you some toys Nami?" I said cutting the conversation short.

"Yes, she does thank you very much," She Replied smartly. "We go here every time I be good, or if I'm on my best behavior we go to Disney world with daddy!"

Jhenè

Driving back to my old crib where I use to live with Namiko's uncle, Jahi, now it's just him because he wanted his privacy which was a problem at all.

I killed the engine and knocked on his front door softly. Not longer after he responded with a blunt in his mouth. That means something is off.

"Hey Jahi, where is Namiko?" I asked not noticing her rushing down stairs like she normally does.

"Yeah that nigga Sean took her out." He explained lazily.

"What!?" I shouted in shock, first off he didn't tell me shit which tick me off. "Thanks Jahi."

I quickly dialed Sean's number. In four rings he picked up. "Hey Jhenè."

"Don't hey me, where is Namiko?" I asked.

"She's with me, and she's perfectly fine. We went to Toys R us then we went to McDonald's to grab a lunch break."

"Okay. Well I'm going to set up my concert for tomorrow night."

"That's fine, bye baby."

"Bye bye babe." We hung up the phone.

After our little conversation, I drove all the way to Namiko's father's house to grab my other stuff I left before I went on tour.

Unlocked the front door I step inside the house going into the room me and Namiko's father shared.

"Yeah, I really do miss Jhenè. I only be rude to her because I was really mad she went on tour."

I stopped in my tracks when I heard
O'ryan speak on the phone. I heard what he said making me feel horrible. Why he couldn't say that to me?

"Don't even get me started with that nigga she hanging around with. Sean right? Yeah Sean." He scoffed then chuckled in a disbelief tone.

"I gave her everything bro,"

"Yeah not only she hanging out with him, She left me for him."

Sean

"Namiko, you need to go back inside uncle's house. Mommy will come pick you up tomorrow."

"Fineee." She groaned then stormed inside the house slamming the door behind her.

I shook my head and chuckled while walking back to my car.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Sorry for the slow updates.

Excuse any mistakes

Vote and comment

Follow for a follow back

Love y'all 💘

-CaramelBitch 🌰