10.)

Jhenè
3 months later,
O'Ryan's and Jhenè' s Room.

"O'ryan stop you're so annoying." I complained. He kept pulling my hair while I tried to sleep.

"No tell me where is Namiko at first then I'll stop."

I sighed and turned to face him, he finally stop pulling on my hair. "She's in school. I enrolled her in a private school because I don't trust public schools. I made Quincy our security guard monitor her everywhere she goes."

He nodded and gave me a peck on my lips. "That's good, her birthday is in two weeks. What you wanna do for her."

Namiko was turning six in two weeks and I'm honestly excited, She made tons of friends that came over to our house almost every day.

"She should invite her friends and they should all have a little slumber party. But we'll see what she wants for her confirmation."

"I'm glad you finally left tour to spend time with us. You aren't going back any time soon, right?"

"Of course not O'ryan, I haven't been working on my songs tho."

"Alright, you could go to sleep now I'll stop bothering you. I'm heading out to buy some groceries."

I nodded and watched him get up and head towards the bathroom.

I couldn't help to think what took place  about three months ago with me quitting the tour. Of course the fans understand but Sean didn't.

I would be lying if I said I didn't miss Sean, we broke up because I didn't want to do the long distance and he didn't either.

Even though he lived miles away from me, we still don't communicate like we used to do before we even were a couple. I wasn't  allowed to at all because of what O'ryan said. I wanted him to trust me.

Even though every time we have alone time he always has to go somewhere. He says he has to get groceries but he comes back with chips or something. Some thing seems oddly off about O'ryan. But I know he wouldn't keep secrets from me, right?

Sean
In front of studio.
-
Blowing the smoke from my nose while I say in front of the studio.

Ever since tour I've been coup up under my crib, all I've been doing was smoking weed after weed after weed.

My phone was off as always. I pressed downed on the home button and waited for the Apple icon to appear.

I would be lying if I said I didn't miss Jhenè. That's all I think about, and music of course.

Soon as my phone turned on, it kept vibrating non stop with text messages and notification from all my social media.

I surprisingly got a text message from Jhenè. Tapping her name, all our conversation popped up from months ago, almost felt like years.

But, today at nine o'clock she sent a text.

Future wife 😘👅: Hey it's J, not sure if you remember me. But I know it's not that long. Lol. But I was texting you to ask how you doing?

Knowing it already says read, I responded. A little bit shady if you ask me.

Me: What you want? I want nothing from you. 🖕

Future wife 😘👅: Wow distasteful. I just wanted to ask how are you holding up. Like how are you? But you're being rude for no reason. I'm not even allowed to text you so you better be happy I'm doing now, being happy that you're having a conversation with me. Because you're lucky you ever had me, you'll never find anyone like me.

Me: You are right. I won't find a insecure bitch like you. I honestly have no remorse on how I said it like. The only thing I regret is even dating you or even having to share a tour with you a few months back.

Future wife 😘👅: Wow.

I shrugged her off and changed her contact name to Annoying Bitch. Yeah I know what I said was wrong but, She hurted me first.

O'Ryan
Ariana's house
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Cliffhanger.