9.)

Sean

-

"Sean I don't think I want to continue the tour." Jhenè said. I rolled my eyes at just her even saying that.

I don't want her to leave.

"I know, but how many times do I have to say it?"

"But Sean, you're being selfish. What about my family I'm supposed to go to? It isn't fair. The tour was supposed to end months ago. We're not even doing shows anymore!" She said angrily.

"Fine then leave! I don't care! End this Twenty88 tour, do whatever." I said shrugging.

She grabbed her things and left out the hotel. She reached my breaking point. And her just saying that made me irritated.

Jhenè
-
I left the hotel room to go to my manager's  hotel room where he was staying.

I knocked on his door and waited for him to open the door in response.

"Jhenè? What you doing here, it's rare to find you in front of my door." I rolled my eyes.

"I just came to say the tour is over. It was supposed to end earlier but I want it to end now. I have to make my own music." I said.

"But Jhenè what about Se-"

I cut him off quickly not caring about what he has to say. "I already told Sean, no matter what you will still be my manager." I walked away from the door leaving him speechless and went to my car before driving off.

I dialed O'Ryan's number and he picked up. "Hey Jhenè y-"

"I'm coming home."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Just a filter.
I need comments