"Yeah cause this is you being chilled. Always have to get physical, don't you?"he says. I just shoot him a fake smile.
*********

"Hermione, are you going out for lunch or do you want me to bring you something back?" I hear Neville say, I check the time, 'wow, the morning seems to have flown by'. "Its okay, Nev. Don't worry about me, I'll just go get coffee and come back, I still have a lot to get done and I don't wanne lose focus" I reply, Neville looks like he was about to say something when one of the interns interrupts. "I could go get some coffee for you, Head Potions Master, Granger. It would be an honor"

I always cringe at that title, its so daunting. But Derrick is the ass kissing type so I'm not surprised. "Thank you, Huggins. See Neville, I'm all set." Neville and Malfoy start snickering as Huggins practically runs out the lab to go get the coffee. " I can see that. " says Neville, " I bet he's roasting the beans himself, and milking a cow so the cream is fresh and all", "oh shush you, he's just being helpful" I say, know full well that  might just make it worse. "You know Granger, I bet he'd love to be helpful to you in other ways as well. Maybe help with that 'issue' of yours we spoke about earlier. " Draco says, making a crude gesture with his hands. Neville now busts out laughing. "Do you want me to punch you again? And you," I point at Neville " weren't you on your way out for lunch?" Neville continues to laugh, but start walking out the lab shaking his head.

"You always have to go there, don't you Malfoy?" I scowl at him. "What can I say, its a gift" he says smirking. We work in silence for a while, when Ron enters the lab. "Mione, listen I can't stay, kinda swamped upstairs. Harry says, sorry he hasn't gotten a chance to get back to you, but he'll stop by tonight if its cool with you. " , "Hi Ron. Well good to see you too" I say sarcastically. He smiles. "Where's he been all weekend and why can't he just reply my owls and messages?" ," He went to see Gin. Look, I'm busy too, just had to drop something off in this department so Harry asked me to give you the message. He's stopping by tonight, I'm sure he'll explain later. Also..." he moves closer to me, "I think they had another fight so don't be too mad at him." I sigh, okay this makes sense. He's been brooding. Ron pecks my cheek and heads out " I'll tell him its fine with you, later 'Mione. Ferret." He says as he leaves.

Draco glares at the door. "Well at least now you know where your precious Potty has been.", I just nod my head, too distracted to get into it with him over the 'Potty' remark. I wonder why they fought this time, maybe that's they he had to go without saying a word. Maybe she had send him another overdramatic letter saying he has to drop everything and come see her right away, I wouldn't put that pass her. Ghhrr. I'll find out tonight at least.

"Your coffee, Head Potions Master, Granger." Derrick says bringing me back to the present. "Thank you Huggins" , "Its nothing, its my pleasure." I smile at his over eagerness and he walks off to his station. I get up and go finish my coffee by the door. Draco stares at me from the table with an amused smirk on his face, "What? I don't wanna accidentally slip on the paperwork." He laughs and continue what he was busy with. "No food and drink in the lab, squints!" He says at the interns.
***********

Harry POV

Despite the overflow of work at the office I decided to take the new recruits out for a run before the end of the day. Its good for them to keep fit and build stamina, and I really needed to clear my head after the weekend.

When I got home yesterday, the reality finally hit me. I had walked out on my girlfriend, with good reason and fooled around with a random girl on a beach in Valencia, not that I regret that completely, its just, I'm not so sure if it was cheating or not.

Ginny and I had a fight, and I was pissed off, and I walked out but did we actually break up again this time? That is where things get a little foggy. Of course the fact that I got hammered that night did nothing for the recollection of my memory.

But what does it matter anyway if we had actually broken up again or not, its not like we were in a good place when I left. And for all I know she's probably back in Oliver's arms as we speak, getting comfort for her supposed broken heart. Damn, is this what we have come to now? She cheats, then I cheat back, and then she cheats cause of my cheating...? Its obscene.
I take the turn along the wooded path we usually take the recruits on, many of them are huffing behind me. "Come on, keep up. If you fall behind, you'll just make it harder on everyone. For every two people behind me in the next minute, we're all doing 5laps back at the arena, so get a move on." I bark at them and I see them making the effort. What's with these kids, they're so slow. I check my watch. "And time is up in 5..4..3..2..1, okay who's left behind me and will be causing the extra laps? Johnson! You again? Where's your buddy Cohen?" I take a moment to check behind me. "I'm here aurror Potter, sir!" I hear a tired voice running two recruits ahead of me. I smile. "Well what do you know, Cohen is not holding up the rear like usual. Johnson, looks like its just you, its time you take a leaf from Cohen's, book. Grow some balls and work harder. Looks like you've cost us all 2 and a half laps. Thank you very much sir" We head down the path on our way back to the arena.

I keep next to Johnson as he huffs. A few recruits ahead, I notice Willows, shooting daggers at Johnson, in a way that reminds me so much of the way Hermione glares when she's pissed. I wonder if women are born with the ability to throw that look cause I know Hermione has been giving that look out since she was 11. It's rather scary. And given by the way Johnson looks now, like he's about to pee his pants, he's definitely feeling the same way.

I hope Hermione is not too cross with me for not owling her back this weekend. Better get some wine and maybe some chocolates just to be safe.

As we head into the arena Johnson stumbles over his feet and knocks two other recruits over. " Well, this is nice. We all have to run and you fools are taking a break, get up! And Johnson, thanks to you not looking where you're going you just cost everyone 5extra laps." They all groan. Willows runs pass Johnson and punches him, hard on the shoulder. "Just had to make him mad with your clumsiness, didn't you?" She hisses through grind teeth, and begins her laps with the rest of the group.

"Come on, people, hurry up, I've still got plans tonight and if you lot makes me late, you're all coming in on Sunday for a 'suicide run', and why do we call it that?" I ask them. "Because saying no, might just mean your own death." They say in unison.

We finish our laps with no more incidence, and I let them go. I notice its almost 8'o clock, I gather my things, pick up some documents from my  office that I didn't have time for, and head down to the potions labs. I had to check if she's not working late since I didn't give her a set time, but they informed me she's left already. So I head home.