chapter 11

Harry POV

The water from the shower felt calming as it runs over my tense shoulders.... I close my eyes and revel in the feeling of rejuvenating, bliss...the feel of soft hands caressing my back, alerts me to the presence of someone else but I do not turn to look at them yet, gentle kisses join the hands caressing my back and travel up towards my neck.

I move back slightly, as my back touches the person behind me...it is a woman, I can feel her breasts, squished against my back, her hands now roam over my chest, down over my abs, sending blood racing to the appendage between my legs,...the soft hands follow...it feels so good rubbing up and done my length, "looks like someone's ready for a duel", the voice sounds familiar...she licks my earlobe,..sending shivers through my body,...I finally dare to look back at the woman behind me...the figure is mostly a blur, but I notice the redness of her hair, Ginny...

I turn around and capture her lips with mine,this feels nice, I've missed her...I work my lips rhythmically with hers, savouring in the tingling sensation it causes, as she opens her mouth, inviting me to deepen our kiss, my hands start to explore the curvy yet athletic body I know so well...I reach behind her to squeeze get butt, evoking a little giggle from her, "since when are you so ticklish?" I ask between kisses, she pulls away..."not ticklish Harry, just nervous" At these words I open my eyes focusing on the woman in front of me, the blur becomes less blurry...brown eyes, pink lips, hair...brown...