Chapter 13

Hermione POV

After countless futile, attempts to get a hold of Harry over the weekend, my Monday morning was not going too well. I was hoping to talk to him about Ginny and how she is kind of pushing me away, maybe he knew what was up and I could find a way to make it right with her. I also wanted to talk to him about a few theories I had been thinking about, with regards to the mishaps at the lab, but he had not been returning any of my owls.

Add to this the fact that we had a butt load of work, due to it being the annual, physical time, at Azkaban prison, and especially since there are possible releases this year. Several cauldrons stood brewing, and it was a nightmare navigating interns, making sure they don't screw things up, keeping track of ingredients and making sure they adhere to the rules of the lab.

Of course Draco was not setting a good example when it came to the rules, which in turn meant lots of slackers trying to hide behind his bad behavior as an excuse for not doing what they were suppose to.

"Granger, for the love of balls,can you stop with the tapping! It's grinding on my nerves" Draco says, causing a few snickers form some of the interns. I glare at them and they immediately start working again. "Stop being a prat, Malfoy and make yourself useful." I scowl at him, he smirks and walks to my station, where I was trying to make a dent in some of the paper work. "What's with you? " he asks. "Nothing" I say, checking the list of potions we have done and that were ready to be send off. "Come on, not that I don't find, bossy, ready-to-smack-the-shit-out-of-you, Granger, entertaining, I can see there's something bothering you." He snorts and continues. "I mean the fidgeting is a dead give away," he leans in closer to me "you're either worried about something or in need of a good shag" I punch him in the shoulder.

He rubs his arm, but laughs anyway. "The violence was uncalled for, but kind of proves my point. Do you need me to call Potter for you? He's way better at decoding your moods than I am." I finally look him in the eye, "I don't know where he is, I mean I've been trying to get a hold of him since Saturday morning but no word of yet. I've already send an inter-departmental notice to his office but still nothing, and I can't go up there cause we too busy to get away, maybe I should send an intern..." I ramble at him all at once.

"Calm down, Granger, I'm sure he'll reply soon. They're probably busy today as well. And as for this weekend, didn't he go see Weaselette, I recall Blaize mentioning that he left the office early on Friday cause he was going to see her." Draco says.

" He didn't say anything about going to visit her to me. Thought it was a mission" I reply

"Maybe he forgot to tell you"

"But he always let's me know when he'll be out of town"

"Come on, Granger he doesn't have to let you know of his every move, what are you, his mother?"

"Of course I don't think I'm his mother, but he could have at least send word, he knows I'll worry "

"The man went to go get his wand wet, surely you worrying was the last thing on his mind"

"Harry's not like that."

"Yeah, sure. Potter doesn't like to get his broom polished, he's only dating one of the hottest female Quidditch players in the league so he can hold her hand and talk about rainbows, Oww!" I punch Draco again, and he moves to the opposite side of the table. Several of the interns look up at us. "What, he got a paper cut" I said to them. I turn back to Draco, "I didn't mean that part, I just meant he's not the inconsiderate type. He always let's me know. But I get your point, maybe I should just chill and wait for his reply. They might be busy too, I'll wait for the end of the day at least before I freak out"