chapter 5

Harry POV
"I just wanted to know if you wane come hang out with me and a bunch of unruly Slytherins tonight?" she says with a a smile, unaware of Ron and I's discussion. Ron immediately jumps to his feet, "see, I rest my case" he says, much to Hermione's confusion. "What are you talking about Ron?" ," Never mind him. What are you and you Slytherin buddies, gonna be up to?" I say now packing up my things as it is about time to leave the office. "I wouldn't call them just my buddies, given Blaise works with you and its basically Ron's in law's, but they wanne go to a club. Apparently Blaise asked Malfoy to ask me to tag along, but I don't wanne be out numbered so I'm asking you to join us, please." she says, following Ron and I out of our office.

I don't mind going out dancing, it will just be weird going out without Ginny there, and since I haven't heard from her since she left on Sunday night, it felt like I'm doing stuff behind her back. "Well I'm sorry that my w family is causing so much trouble in the lives of my friends." Ron says as we walk to the elevators "Come on, nobody meant it in a bad way, and your the one who complained about all the Slytherins in our lives. And you know we love Daphne and the twins."I try, since I can hear Ron's anger in his words," What are you two on about?" Hermione says, and I realise no one filled her in on what was discussed before, "Ron feels we don't hang out with enough Gryffindors anymore, but I just pointed out that most of the Slytherins are people he is related to", "Mionie, you'll have to give my apologies to "my so called snake buddies", but I have to go home to my Slytherin wife, who is amazing by the way. And my sweet little babies, who loves me." Ron says, while Hermione and I stares at him in amusement, " And another thing, why would I wane b out with you two all night, when I can be in bed with my, beautiful, sexy, Slytherin wife, Daphne. You know what they say about them serpent girls, they're up for anything..if you know what I mean" he winks and apperates away,"well that's a visual I didn't need in my head." Hermione says, looking a bit hurt, I know she and Ron hasn't been together in years, but he's always been a tender subject to her. "Well, Granger, then I guess its just you and me, taking on the serpents tonight." I say and noticed a little smile forming on her face. "In that case let's not let the house of Godric Gryffindor, down Potter"
**********
Hermione POV
Harry and I got to the club, Draco told me to meet them at, and as soon as we got there he was swamped by young girls, asking him to say, expelliamus. Harry of course, being the polite and helpful auror,that he is, just laughed and told them he needed to go catch up with his friends, by which their little faces would fall and then I would get the stink eye. It was all too amusing, and frustrating at the same time.

Harry was looking rather handsome and mysterious tonight, in his black jeans, blue shirt and dark brown jacket. He told me earlier that he was channeling he late godfather Sirius, with the jacket and dark jeans, and I must admit I could see why those girls were so eager to throw themselves at him. I was wearing a fitted black party dress, with black heals and a black biker jacket, that I had thrown on last minute because tonight Harry and I were a team, so we needed to look the part. I wasn't wearing too much make-up since it isn't really my thing, but I did decide on red lips.

 I wasn't wearing too much make-up since it isn't really my thing, but I did decide on red lips