chapter 8

Harry POV

"Wow, blue is really your colour" I say while slowly tracing kisses down her neck...over her chest...in between her breasts... She starts shivering when I reach her well-toned stomach. I can feel the heat of my passion radiating through my body...I stop my kisses to look up into her eyes...soft beautiful chocolate brown eyes..."

I grasp for air as I awoke from my dream. 'Why?! Why did I just have a dream like that about Her-...I mean it could've been any girl right,....? Right any girl with dark brown eyes, brown eyes are typical for women, for people really...I mean that dream could've been about another girl with a creamy, slightly sun-kissed skin tone, and a sexy scalped tummy....oh man! I need to go take a shower.' I think to myself.

'I'm just a little lonely 'cause Ginny is out of time, I am not attracted to Hermione. Maybe I should go see her, surprise her with some flowers or chocolates, yes I'm gonna go see Ginny. Next weekend.' I just need to see her and all of this craziness will stop. I mean she was rather upset when she left but I'm sure we can just talk through it, kiss and make up. As I get out of bed, put my glasses on I notice the framed picture of Ginny and I at, from Ron and Daphne's wedding. 'We looked so happy and content in each other's arms. Yes I love Ginny.' I think, walking to the bathroom.
**************
The next morning I got up for work, did my bathroom routine and went to the kitchen, where Kreature was preparing breakfast. We greeted, I also try to treat him well, Hermione would had my head if I didn't, but that's besides the points, I owe my life to a house-elf named Dobby and for that I will always try my best to treat all house-elves well.

The house was a bit quiet, since my godson Teddy was spending some time with his grandmother, I let him stay there a bit since she's not that young anymore and he reminded her of her daughter and was a great comfort to her. He loved his grandmother too so it was good form him to bond with her. I did however miss his chatter in the morning, telling me about what he had learned at school the day before, or games he and his friends invented, Teddy was in a small school for children with magical abilities, they were taught the same stuff kids in muggle schools were being taught but just in a controlled environment, were they would not be discovered, for being wizards or witches. 

After breakfast I head to work, it was Thursday and I wanted to get through what was left of the week as fast as I could, I needed to see my girlfriend and get all this Hermione nonsense out of my head.

My weeks are always busy, and Ron and I have been working on a lot of small cases so we could also devote some time on investigating the ministry potion labs, after what Hermione had told Ron, I too felt it sounded suspicious and we got to work. We had questioned most of the staff to hear if they had any unexplained incidents, and of course conducted interviews with Neville, Malfoy and Hermione. I had Ron do the interviews, as I was trying to avoid her, until I see Ginny. Ron was not happy, since this meant he had a lot of reports to write.

As the day draws to an end, we had a lot of information but no real leads as to what has been behind all these incidents. "What if its not a living person, what if its a ghost?" I say to Ron as we leave our office for the day. "A ghost? Like a poltergeist?" Ron says when we got into the elevator.