chapter ten: real first kiss

*penelope's P.O.V*

It was around ten P.M and I was watching tv in my bedroom when my phone started going off.

I smiled when shawn's name lit up my screen. I instantly answered with a cheerful "hello?"

"Hey penelope what are you doing right now?" Shawn asked softly.

"Watching tv why?"
"Would you like to go to a party with me?"
"I don't know-"
"Look our your window." I did as he said walking towards my window seeing shawn standing there, leaning against the hood of his black car

"YOU'RE GOING WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!" Shawn yelled as I laughed.

"I'LL BE DOWN IN A MINUTE!" I chuckled slipping on a sweatshirt and some of my black ripped skinny jeans and sneakers.

I hugged shawn tightly. "So there's a party huh?" I asked softly as shawn opened the car door for me.
"Yeah....sammy's."

"Oh." I said softly.

The drive we listened to music and as we got closer and closer to to the party my heart beat Sped up.

"Are you okay penelope?" Shawn asked softly as he noticed I was nervous.

"I'm scared." I said in asked whisper tucking a chunk of my hair behind my ear

"Don't be penelope........mwe're gonna have a wonderful time....i promise." Shawn scared aid softly caressing my cheek.

I smiled weakily.
"Thanks."

The party was exactly like it would be in a movie, colorful lights flashing, the smell of alcohol and cigarettes filled my nose making me cringe.

Girls were grinding and boys were drinking and smoking.

"SHAWNIE!" A deep voice screamed

There sammy was running over to shawn and hugging him tightly.

"Hey sammy." Shawn smiled.

"Who's this beautiful lady?" Sammy asked softly gesturing me.
"This is penelope....penelope this is sammy."

Sammy extending his hand for me to shake which I did immediately.

"So shawnie.....penelope....would you like to join me in a game of seven minutes in heaven?"

"I don't k-"
"Sure." Shawn smiled cutting me off.

Shawn and I followed sammy. I gave shawn a look.
"Calm down this will be  alot of fun I promise."
I sighed softly sitting in the circle of kids with shawn and sammy.

"Okay guys do you know how to play?" Sammy questioned. I raised my hand.

"No." I said softly.

"Okay so you'll spin the bottle and whoever it lands on you go to the closet over there with them." I nodded my head in response fiddling with my fingers.

"I"ll go first." Sammy said softly spinning the bottle. It came to alone stop on alone girl name Sarah. They walked the closet as the rest of us cheered.

"TIME STARTS NOW!" Jack yelled leaning against the door to hear. He started laughing and more people went to the door to listen in on then
We heard noises coming from the closet and something hitting the walls.

The instantly ran away after jack said "TIMES UP!"
They came out looking different. Their clothes unbuttoned more and hair messier than before.

Everyone cheered loudly for them. I laughed and so did shawn.

The game went on for a while everyone laughed and cheered and drank. It was amazing. And then sammy smirked at me "who hasn't went?" He asked staring at me while I stared at the floor

"Penelope." Jack said softly.

I stared down at my hands blushing.

"C'mom penelope just spin the bottle." Sammy said softky.

"I don't know-"
"Spin the bottle. Spin. The bottle." They started chanting. I started laughed extending my hand spinning the bottle as quickly as I could

My heart beating out of my chest as it slowly came to a stop. My eyes lead up to the end of the bottle looking at shawn.

He was blushing madly as everyone was laughing and cheering. Shawn stood up grabbing my hand and leading me into he closet.

I felt myself heating up. The room was slightly dark, a small light illuminating our faces.

"I really wish I was your first kiss penelope." Shawn whispered softly caressing my cheek softly.

"M-me too." I whispered softly weakily smiling.

Shawn slowly leaned in pressing his lips onto mine.
I kissed him back instantly wrapping my arms around his neck

Shawn snaked his arms around my waist softly pushing me against the wall.

"God you're beautiful penelope." Shawn whispered in the kiss..
Slowly you broke away for air reconnecting your lips again.

It was the perfect kiss, the perfect feeling.
I loved every second of it and never wanted it to end, but it did.
"TIMES UP LOVE BIRDS!"