chapter six: "SHE'S AWAKE!"

*shawn's P.O.V*

It was nearly midnight, four weeks later. I was half asleep. Charlie came running out if penelope's room screaming "SHE'S AWAKE SHE'S AWAKE!" Cameron, nash, matt and I cheered happily.

"Who's gonna go first?" Cameron questioned.

"I will." I said softly matthew said it with me.

"I'm going." I said sternly.

"No i am."
"Let shawn go." Charlie said. I turned around seeing charlie giving me a nodded and a gesture to go inside.

I took a deep breath walking inside the white room once again. My heart beat speeding out of my chest.

"Penelope?" My voice oddly cracked making me cough to cover it up.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE! G-GET OUT!" Penelope started screaming.
"No penelope.....penelope........i'm here to see you."

"To do what?"

I stepped closer to her as she slightly scooted away on her bed.
I sat on the edge of it hugging her tightly.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"What?" She questioned as I broke away.

"I'm sorry for everything i've done. I know i'm a terrible person, I wanted it to be me here not you. I should've said this sooner but i'm so so sorry.....penelope....i'm sorry." I stopped for a second seeing like she was about to say something but I continued.

"I know......you may not be able to forgive me but.....i really just want to say sorry and tell you that if I could do anything to rewind time and change something....one thing...ot would be making us friends."

Penelope weakily smiled.

"I'm willing to try if you are."I said softy staring into her icy blue eyes.
"I'll try.......but....it may take awhile."

"It's worth a while." I smiled.hugging penelope tightly once again.

She softly giggled hugging me back weakily.