chapter seven: "YOU DON'T KNOW HIM!"

*Matthews P.O.V*

I walked into the hospital room seeing penelope reading a book making me smile.

I softly closed the door behind me watching her immediately look up at me.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Hi." Penelope said softly tucking a chunk of her hair behind her ear.
"Are you feeling better?"  I asked softly sitting in the chair next to her.
"Yeah.........i'm hoping I can be able to leave tonight......i miss my room."

I chuckled softly.

"Why are you here? It's three a.m"

"I came to see you." "Really?" Penelope asked softly sounding surprised.

"Of course.....i don't really care that I have school tomorrow but I don't mind."
Penelope smiled

"Thanks." She said softly.
"So........do you...um........do you wanna maybe........watch a movie sometime?" I asked softly scratching the back of my neck nervously.

"I don't know-"

"C'mon.....you forgave shawn........can't you just watch a movie with me?"

"I guess but-"

"How about this saturday?"
"Yeah.....uh....s-" I pressed my lips onto penelope's. It took her a while to kiss back, but eventually she did.

I broke away and left the room with a wide smile playing on my lips.

Shawn gave me an annoyed look.

"What happened?" Charlie questioned.
"I'm gonna hang out with penelope this weekend."

Shawn's jaw clentched.
"i'm gonna talk to penelope really quick." Shawn got out of his chair walking inside of the room.

               *penelope's P.O.V*

I continued my book after matthew left slightly taken aback by him kissing me. He was my first kiss but.....i sort of feel forced into it.

"You're gonna hang out with matthew this weekend?" Shawn questioned closing the door.

"Shawn in my defense-"
"You can't.....you shouldn't."
"Why not?" I questioned softly.

"He's a terrible person.......he's gonna break your heart."
"You think so?" I questioned softly

"I know so."
I sighed softly.

"Should I seriously trust you or him?"

"You should trust me penelope. You don't even know him.....he's terrible....worse than me.....if that's even possible."

"I feel forced into this shawn......and he kissed me."

"What?"
"Yeah......he was my first kiss......and I didn't even want it."I mumbled staring down at my lap.

"Just be careful penelope when you go okay? And tell me evrything that happens okay?"

"Okay." Shawn hugged me tightly before leaving.