Leaving!

Piper's POV

As I ran around town, keeping an eye out for those socs. I saw Riley, it was a surprise since she doesn't finish work for another hour. I waved her down, she must not of seen me since she kept walking.

I placed my board on the ground and followed her, she walked into the DX. She was talking with Steve, I put my board against the wall and walked in.

"Hey Pj, what you doing?" Steve said, I looked at him.

"Only Riley can call me that!" I said as I pushed him into the shelves beside us. He fell back wards but got up quick.

"Wow, good strength!" He yelled, Pepsican helped him up. Riley turned around and looked at them, she started laughing. Of course I joined in.

"So Riley, why you done work early?" I asked her, she looked around. " No excuses!" I know that look, let's hope she has a reason.

"Okay, this is hard to say I guess. I quit my job, and I decided to move out to Windrixville with Carter. But I'll also be with Ryland, Bradley, Austin and Logan!"She said as she looked at us for an answer.

"That's great!!" Steve shouted, I was surprised but I know that this is what she wants and where she wants to be.

"Yea, Steve's right!"

"Really?" Steve said with shock. I looked him up and down, but nodded.

"Yea, I was wondering, would you take me with you! I could live with my brother's I might not like having Logan around but I'll get used to it!" I pleaded to her, she had a smile on her face.

"Sure, you can join me." Riley was full of joy, she looked at the boys. Steve was dancing like there's no tomorrow and Soda looked normal I guess. He's always happy.

"It's been great having you guys around these pass few months. We will miss you guys, take care!" I was confused, are we leaving now or is he getting his speech ready?

"What?"

"Oh, were leaving soon. Soda and Steve won't be done there shifts by the time we leave." Riley looked down at me, I nodded that I got the memo. I was kind of upset to leave Pepsican and Steve behind, it's been fun teasing him these pass few months.

"Oh okay, yea it was fun having you two around. Gave me something to do round here in this scrap place!" They laughed but admitted they were gonna miss us.

We said our final good byes to them and left down the road. We walked down to the house in silence, just enjoying these last few moments in this field. We looked at each other and laughed. We ran down to the house, we ran inside.

Must of startled Bailey and Johnny, they woke up and jumped. Bailey looked better then usual, as for Johnny, he could look better.

"Where you guys off to?" Skyler asked, we looked at her. Riley told me to go down to my room and pack my things. I figured I'd leave a few things behind for them.

Riley's POV

"Where you guys off to?" Skyler asked, I looked behind me at Piper, she already left down the hall. I sat down on my chair and looked at them.

"Piper and I are leaving,were gonna go live out with the guys in Windrixville. I think it will be better for me that I live with my brother. Piper decided to come so she could be near me and her brothers." Skyler just sat there, Pony looked at her.

"Oh okay, but your not gonna tell Peyton? Or does she know? When are you coming back here? Will you visit?-" She went on and on asking me questions.

"Peyton knows, I don't know if were gonna come back? Yes, we'll visit. It's not like were moving country's. Were the next town over." She nodded. I looked over and saw Bailey crying, Jordan wasn't here at the moment so were gonna find her, tell her.

I went to my room and started packing, Pj came out of her room. She had a backpack with two boxes. I laughed, I opened them up. I saw her belongings in one and Two in the other. I lauhed even harder.

"Two you can't come, this is your home. Sorry Two your staying here!" He looked at us all sad like, I felt bad for him but this is were he belongs.

"Fine! But i'm loosing two of my best friends, my party people, my pranking buddies and my mickey mouse pal." He was saying how much we meant to him, I know we've done a lot with him these past few months.

"C'mon Two, you'll find a new mickey pal, and new party people. It's not like were leaving for good." Piper said, he agreed to stay but said he'd visit often. Peyton walked into the door, she helped us bring out things out.

Jordan walked out of the house and started freaking out. "Where are we going?? I can leave Soda behind!!" she started screaming as if the world had ended. I put my hand over her mouth.

"No JJ, Pj and I are leaving. Were going to Windrixville to live with Ryland, I'm getting my house with Carter." She looked at me. " My brother!" She got the memo and started crying too.

We said good bye to everyone, Pony and Johnny were sad that we were leaving. We got into the truck with Peyton, she said she'd drive us down since they needed a car. Ryland said he had another car so I could barrow it.

"Pey, before we leave could we go to one last stop?" Pj asked, where?

"Sure!" Peyton must of known where, because she continued driving. I noticed where we were. Curtis household. We all got out and ran inside, Darry was in the kitchen cooking.

We talked with Darry for a bit. We said good bye to him and all. Piper was upset, I think she'll miss Darry the most since he was more of a father figure for her then a friend. She finally left the house and got in the truck.

Peyton drove off, we were headed for a new journey in our lives. Just Pj, me and the guys! Not much difference but a whole new chapter to be explored. We said bye to Peyton as we dropped our stuff off at Ryland's house.

"Bye Peyton!! Gonna miss you!" She laughed.

"Same here, just think it's been almost what ten years with you two. Promise me if you  need anything, you'll call?" She said, we nodded and hugged her. She got back in the truck and drove off... again...

Peyton's POV

 I looked behind me threw the back window, I saw Piper and Riley waving back at me with the guys. I waved and continued to drive home. Course I'll miss them, but I know that they'll be alright.

A/N

Sorry for not updating in like a month, I've been busy and had no idea's but I reread the book a few times and found something. So it's gonna be ending soon, hope you like it!