Meet the Girls

Peyton Montgomery is a 18 year old girl

Peyton Montgomery is a 18 year old girl.  The girls call her Pey for short. She is the oldest and guardian over this gang. She has strawberry blonde hair, her hair is long and goes just passed her shoulders. She has a bit of a bad girl side, she has stolen and been hauled in before. She tries not to be a bad girl, she knows that the other girls look up to her. She has lived in Tulsa her whole life, at the age of 14 her parents divorced, her mom died a few months after the divorce. Her dad on the other hand she doesn't know where he went after he walked out on them.She is street smart and pure smart too, she dropped out of school and works to pay for their house and food. She can be bossy and sassy, she usually tries not to show it. Her emotions on the other hand she usually keeps them hidden. 

Riley Stone is 17, she has long dark brown hair and green eyes

Riley Stone is 17, she has long dark brown hair and green eyes. Her hair is straight and curly near the ends. She is a bad girl type like her best friend Piper. She steals and picks fight. She is tough and tuff. She dropped out of school to help Peyton with the girls and house. She is really out going and always says what's on her mind, whether it's nice or not. She likes to wear jean jackets with jeans. Her style is dark colors.  She has a mom, she lives back in Texas. She left when she was younger, her life before the girls was harsh. Her dad was always drunk and would take his anger out on her and her mom. She couldn't handle it and left her mom and twin brother behind. She can hide her emotions really well, she will show them just to reasure you she okay.

 She can hide her emotions really well, she will show them just to reasure you she okay

Bailey Smalls is 16, she is one of the oldest as well. The girls call her Bails for short. She has brown hair and brown eyes, her hair is normally curly but can be straight at times. She is very quiet and shy, she tends to use hand gestures, she can talk when ever, she usually talks when asked or talked to. Bailey and Jordan are best friends, they know everything about each other. She has a sister named Skyler. She is strong but not the toughest, she can pick a fight and can fight. She used to go to school before she dropped out because she thought she wasn't smart enough and thought she wouldn't need school. She shows her emotions when needed, but can easily hide them. Her parents died when she was five, she has been with fosters parents since she was small, but left at the age of thirteen.

Piper Jacobs is 15

Piper Jacobs is 15. The girls call her PJ for short. She has brown curly/ wavy hair and brown eyes. She dropped out of school when she was thirteen. She never liked or was a fan of school. She is funny, sassy and laid back. She is street smart and knows how to pick fights, she is known for starting and finishing them. She steals, she has been to the cooler and she will admit it. She hides her emotions and tends to push people away.  The gang is the only family she has, her parents put her for adoption when she two. She has many foster parents, she ran out on them when she was ten and has been by Riley's side since.  (This character is based off my sister, also known as HotPinkMonkey)

  (This character is based off my sister, also known as HotPinkMonkey)

Jordan Collins is 15, she has long blonde hair and greenish grey eyes.  The girls call her JJ for short.She is smart and loves school, she goes to school with Skyler. Skyler and Jordan have been best friends since forever. She is laid back and always cheery. She says what's on her mind and how she feels. She always makes the gang happy when she comes. She can fight just as well as the other girls, she doesn't like fighting but will if any of the girls are in trouble, she doesn't pick fights. She has stolen maybe twice, she doesn't smoke. Her parents did when she was seven leaving her and her brother. He left when she was nine and she ran out on her foster parents not long after. ( This character is based off of me)

 ( This character is based off of me)

Skyler Smalls is 14. She has
blonde hair and green eyes. She goes to school with Jordan, they are best friends. The girls call her Sky for short. She loves to read and watch and watch the sunset with Jordan. She is calm and laid back, she is also the baby of the gang and Bailey's sister. Her and Bailey have been through everything together.  She has stolen once or twice like Jordan. She picks fights when people are being mean or jump her. She's not a fan of fighting but will fight for her girls. ( This character is based off my other sister also known as Boonanaa)

*The first chapter of the book is how the girls met and how they all ended up in Tulsa!