Hard Times

Johnny's POV

We walked back to Pony's house, I decided to walk alone. Since Bailey ignored me and blew me off twice at the train station. I'm not in the mood to talk to her, she keeps trying to see if I'm okay. No, no I'm not, how would you feel.  I kept walking, Pony walked over to me with Skyler.

"Johnny? You okay?" Pony asked, I shrugged my shoulders and put my  hands in my jacket. I stayed quiet.

"Johnny, tell me what's wrong?" Pony asked again. I shook my  head and ignored him. They left further ahead of me, I followed behind them into the house. I sat down beside Pony and Skyler and the couch. Jordan was running around looking for food.

"Oh Jordan." Bailey said, we all looked over at Jordan or Bailey.

"Yea Bails!"

"You get your cast off tomorrow, be there for 10." She said to Jordan, Jordan was happy as ever. Her and Soda are good together. Like me and Bailey, but I'll never be with he now, she keeps blowing me off or ignoring me. I'll do the same, I do anyway.

"Bails let head out to the movies!" Jordan said, Skyler got up and followed. "Sorry but you guys are staying, it's girls night!" She continued.

"Okay I guess." Bailey said, all three of them grabbed their jackets and shoes. Pony said by to Skyler and Soda did the same with Jordan, while I sat here alone.

They left, now it's just us four. The guys started to play some poker, I got bored and joined in. Darry should be home soon, so later we have to check in on the girls. Well actually on Darry.

Jordan's POV

We walked down the street to the drive in, Bailey didn't seem like she was in the mood. But we'll lift her spirits up, some how. Skyler and I talked almost the whole way there. We were just about there, some socs pulled over and stopped. I couldn't run so I ignored them and pretended like I can't see them.

"Well where's the other girl!" One of them said, I stook to my plan and ignored them. Skyler was getting nervous, she can't keep quiet.

"Um..." Is all she said and screamed into the movies. I laughed, Bailey was just standing behind me.

"Well answer me!" The buff guy said, he didn't seem so tough under all that jock and shirt he's probably a little girl.

"Considering since you scared my friend, I have to go find her. So if you'll excuse me!" I said, and pushed passed him. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back. I fell into the mud, I was mad now. I looked at him. He turned to his buddies and laughed. I jumped on his back and started to hit him. I called for Skyler, she came running back and helped me. Bailey stood there.

"Come on Bailey! Help us." I said almost yelling. She finally moved and helped us. The traffic beside was crazy people were leaving and entering. I was afraid some one would get seriously injured.

Bailey walked over and took on a guy herself, unfortunately she took the biggest. She punched him a few times. I got punched in to the cheek a few times, I was able to get him down. I helped Skyler with her guy, we just got him knocked out. The other guy ran off, after we knocked those two out.

We were yelling and searching for Bailey, we couldn't find her. I heard a scream, I ran as fast as I could with a cast to the scream. I was shocked as to what I saw. Bailey was laying on the ground with Skyler leaning beside her. She has a giant gash on her side.

"What happened!" I said in tears. She looked at me.

"The car... s-she g-ggot hit." Skyler said, she must of got pushed or something. I sat down on the ground beside her.

"Skyler run back to the Curtis house and get the guys! QUICK!" I said, she got up and ran down the street. I sat beside her and moved the hair out of her face. I whipped my tears, and looked back at her. I held her head in my arms and talked to her.

"Hang in there Bails! You have too." I said, I kept sniffling. I heard foot steps running up to me. The whole gang came, they all surrounded her. I saw Johnny in the back, he was crying in his hands.

"Help her!" I said, Soda grabbed her and ran to the hospital down the road. I couldn't run so I walked with poor Johnny. He was still crying, I wrapped an arm around him.

"She'll be fine! Don't worry." I said, he looked up and whipped his tears and so did I. We got to the hospital, the whole gang was sitting in the waiting area. Johnny couldn't keep his tears in, he snapped. He ran out of the hospital and down the road. I knew he needed to cool down and take this all in.

"How she doing?" Skyler asked, Pony walked over and stood beside her.

"She's okay, there stitching everything up and she's in a coma."Soda said, I walked over to Soda and cried into his shoulder. I waited with gang till we got new on Bailey. I'm so worried and imagine Skyler, it's her sister and only family.

"Skyler?" I said, she looked over at me and got up. I got up and walked to her.

"Yea?"

"She's gonna be okay!I hope." I said, she had a small smile and we hugged. I couldn't stand too long, my cast was heavy. I leaned against Soda's legs and fell asleep with Skyler beside me.