《23》

It was my birthday yesterday so a little gift for you all.

I just noticed that #AnIndianBride is on #14 in Romance

I'm so happy it's all possible just because of your love and support.

Just a little warning this chapter is not about #Aadya but Aditya and Aditi about what is happening between them. The next update will be all about #Aadya Romantic Moments.

Enjoy

《☆》《☆》《☆》

Both Aditya and Aditi care about their best friends, they have seen them in the worst moments of their lives and all the pain they have endured. So all they want is for their best friends to be happy.

These best friends met each other at Aadarsh's house where Aditi met the whole Rai Family. She was as usual oblivious to her surroundings that she didn't notice the pair of eyes trained on her the moment she entered in the room. Aditya couldn't help but stare at her when she entered with Aanya and how with sass she replied to him just blown him away. It was something about Aditi that intrigued him and the way she defended Aanya impressed him immensely. He too wanted to defend Aanya but since it was a family matter and most importantly him saying anything would hurt Aadarsh, Sonali and their families so he kept quiet and listened. When Aditi started voicing her opinion Aditya noticed the impact of their argument on both Aadarsh and Aanya.

That was not the only time they met. They bumped into each other a few more times where they got to know about each other. Aditya was already far too gone for Aditi but Aditi it wasn't any better for her either. She was experiencing for the first time an attention from a guy. Aditi knew he wasn't pretending but was actually interested in what she was saying. It didn't go unnoticed by her that he was a handsome guy and the way he told her that whatever happens not to change for anyone. That did the thing she fell hard for him. But she was scared what if he didn't feel the same and how to tell her dad about her feelings.

Aditya met with Kishor; Aditi's dad the next day after talking to Aadarsh about his feelings.

Kishor: Hi Aditya what a pleasant surprise come in

Kishor had known Aditya and his family for years now just like Aanya and Aadarsh's parents. But with Aanya's parents death they had drifted apart.

Aditya: Hi how are you uncle? And are you home alone?

Kishor: In fact I am. Aditi is in school while her mom is out grocery shopping

Aditya thought it was a perfect timing to talk to him.

Kishor: So?

Aditya: Um......I.....Uncle

He cleared his throat and looked down at the table in the middle where they were sitting on the couch and started talking keeping his eyes there.

Aditya: Uncle I don't want to hide anything from you. I met Aditi for the first time at Aadarsh's house and a few times with coincidences we were at the same place at the same time. We just talked and I got to know about her. I like her and I came here to ask her hand in marriage. Aditi doesn't know anything about this I want your acceptance first and if she agrees than I want to spend my life with her.

Halfway through it Aditya maintained eye contact with Kishor. Kishor could see the sincerity in the young boy's eyes his heart filled with happiness and pride for him.

Kishor: What about your parents?

Aditya: I've not told them anything yet but I'm going to tell them soon after your answer. And you don't have to answer me yet, I know Aditi is your only daughter so you must be having some doubts. And marriage is not a game or anything but we have to spend the rest of your life with our life partner.

With that Aditya took his leave but not before touching Kishor's feet for blessings. Kishor was highly impressed with Aditya and honestly speaking he can't find a guy better than him for her daughter so he talked to his wife and she too was so happy that in excitement she was going to call Aditya's mom but Kishor stopped her and told her that they don't know a thing about it so they both called Aditi to talk with her. They made her sit in between them.

Kishor: Aditi you know someday you are going to be married

Lata: You'll be a part of someone's family, you'll be their daughter

Aditi turned worried when she understood what they're trying to talk about.

Lata: We got a proposal for you. The boy is good looking and working.....

Before she could finish Kishor interrupted her.

Kishor: Lata wait a second. Aditi it's not a compulsion you have to say yes to this marriage, I just want you to meet the guy but if you already like someone else just tell me so we'll reject the proposal, you don't have anything to worry about.

Aditi thought for minute whether it would be a good idea to tell her dad about Aditya or no? If she didn't then she will have to meet the guy but if she told her parents than it will be much better to reject before than later.

Aditi: Dad I can't meet him because I like someone else. His name is Aditya he's Aadarsh Jiju's (sister's husband) best friend. I don't know if he likes me or not but I like him, I don't know how it happened we just met as friends but when I started getting feelings for him I don't understand.

She said while frustratingly running her hands in her hair while her eyes welled with tears. Kishor immediately took his daughter in his arms and shared a smile with her wife.

Kishor: Shh beta don't worry we'll reject the proposal and talk to Aditya and his parents

Aditi: But.....

Kishor: Don't worry I'll handle everything

He send her back to her room and laughed with Lata.

Lata: Kids these days so what are you going to do?

They both discussed on what to do and finally came to a conclusion to surprise the kids. They called first Aditya's parents Hiten and Jinal Shah. They informed them about their kids having feelings for each other and both the families were happy to turn their long lost friendship into a relationship. They planned a surprise for their kids eventually inviting Ritesh and Roshni along with Aanya and Aadarsh so they can bring their expected best friends on the spot. Aadarsh didn't have to do much to get Aditya ready and to Aditi's house. Aditya was a little confused but went with him nonetheless. Aditi was a whole different thing which made Aanya difficult to get her ready and be downstairs but after a little lie she was convinced. Aditya and Aditi both were shocked to find the living room decorated and with all the family present in the living room. Kishor explained everything to the couple but by the end of it both were blushing bright red. They wanted to have an engagement right now that's why all the arrangements were made. The couple got engaged but didn't get the chance to be alone but finally Aditya had enough took Aditi's hand when no one was looking and took her upstairs on the balcony.

Aditya: Hi soon to be Mrs. Shah

This comment made Aditi blush and shyly replied Hi

Aditya: Oh My God you are blushing

Aditi: Shut up

She hit him playfully which made Aditya hug her.

Aditi: Aditya someone will see us

Aditya: Just a hug please

Aditi melted right there and returned the hug.