Characters

Aanya Valia
Daughter of Mr. Siddharth Valia and Mrs. Sonal Valia. An orphan who stays with her uncle Mr. Pritam Valia and aunt Mrs. Smita Valia after her parents death. Her uncle loves her but her aunt and her daughter Vaishali hate her. She's a Pre - School teacher. She is major in English Literature, Mathematics, Accountancy and History but she chooses Pre - School over High School because she loves kids.

Aadarsh Rai
CEO of Rai Corporations. Rai Corporations are associated with the brand Raymond, Park Avenue, etc. Son of Mr. Ritesh Rai and Mrs. Roshni Rai. Married to Mrs. Divya Rai. Loves his wife and his son Aakash very much. But became arrogant, cold hearted and rude after his wife's death.

¤Divya Rai¤
Divya Singh. Married to Mr. Aadarsh Rai. Loves her husband very much. She is very fond of kids. She loves her son Aakash very much. She wants more kids, so instead of aborting the baby due to body problem, she gives birth to a beautiful baby girl Aahna Rai. She dies giving her birth.

Aakash Rai
Son of Mr. Aadarsh Rai and Mrs. Divya Rai. 2 years old when his mother dies. He loves his parents and baby sister very much.

Aahna Rai
Daughter of Mr. Aadarsh Rai and Mrs. Divya Rai.

《☆》《☆》《☆》

The original cover with which I started my story.

Okay so here's my second story, I was not going to publish this story but my other one which as told is a Jason McCann story

Okay so here's my second story, I was not going to publish this story but my other one which as told is a Jason McCann story. But I wanted to try something new so yeah hope everyone likes this story. And this is the first time I'm going to publish part by part because I believe in completing the story first and then publishing. But there's always first time for everything. If there are any mistakes feel free to pinpoint so I can correct it.

I would appreciate if you guys vote and comment on my story.

Enjoy