《19》

It's been almost 3 months for Aadarsh's and Aanya's marriage. They both were fighting their attraction towards each other but Aadarsh more than Aanya. Aanya was trying to figure out her feelings for Aadarsh.

Aanya was cooking breakfast when Aadarsh came back from his morning jog.

Aanya: Aadarsh wait

Aadarsh: What

He said while wiping his sweaty head and neck with a towel making Aanya's eyes dart towards his arms which were flexing with muscles. When Aadarsh didn't hear anything, he saw Aanya watching his arms so he cleared his throat. Aanya blushed furiously for being caught staring.

Aanya: Uncle Aunty are coming back today and they told me to tell you, they want you home when they're back so you can't go to office today.

Aadarsh: Ok

Aanya was a little surprised that he agreed willingly, she had prepared herself for his yelling and Aadarsh on the other hand agreed without much of a fight because he knows his mom if he is not here at home when they are back it will be a hell to pay.

Aanya: Can you call them and ask till what time they will be back so I can know if I have to cook for them or no?

Aadarsh: Ok I'll call them

Aadarsh went upstairs took a shower, changed and called his mother. Roshni was very excited to be back home with her whole family to surprise Aadarsh and Aanya. So she informed her son that they will be back till 11 and to inform Aanya not to worry about lunch. Aadarsh went downstairs a little confused as to why his mother was so excited to be honest he was a little scared because if his mom is so happy about something than definitely she's planning something.

Aadarsh: Mom told not to worry about lunch and they will be back till 11

Aanya: Ok

They both spend the time with Aakash and Aahna till it was time for Roshni and Ritesh to be back. Aanya and Aahna were colouring while Aadarsh and Aakash were watching TV. When the door bell ranged Aanya went to open the door. As soon as Ritesh and Roshni came inside Aanya touched their feet.

Roshni: How many times do we have to tell you, you don't have to do this

Ritesh: Khush raho beta (Be happy child)

Someone from behind the Rai couple shouted.

???: Mom dad I think you've forgot about us but we're coming in

Aanya was shocked as soon as everyone came inside.

Aadarsh: Woah what are you all doing here?

???: We're here to meet you obviously bhai (brother)

The same voice said who had shouted at the door. They all hugged Aadarsh one by one. Aanya was standing at the side watching everyone greet and hug Aadarsh, Aakash and Aahna. She was confused who were they and what relation did they share with the Rai Family. Soon everyone's attention was on Aanya which made Aanya gulp loudly with nervousness. She gave them a small polite smile. Roshni came and stood besides Aanya with her hands on her shoulders. She gave Aanya a little push and made her stand closer to everyone since they all had settled down on the couches. Now Aanya came to know why there were so many and long couches, for occasions like this.

Roshni: Ok quiet everyone. Introduction Time

She said clapping her hands. When everyone stopped talking she started the introduction.