183

Laurens POV

------------------------

I carefully slid my phone to my back pocket as soon as i read Dinahs message on our group chat.

Dinah knew that I'm stalking their conversation.

I envy the girls... they were able to see and talk to Camila.

Ever since she came back, i was feeling a little bit anxious, fidgety, flustered, excited. Ugh! I don't know.
But she's here. Camila is here. A few kilometres away from me.  Breathing the same air that a breathe.

I wonder if she's still the same?
Is banana still her fave?
Or does she still tell all those funny jokes?
Does she still play her guitar? Or writes music?
Or still in love with me?

Damn. No. What the hell am i thinking. She's a freaking doctor now. She save lives..she's a super hero now. Like, Super Girl. Wow. Doctor Cabello. I want a consultation with her Asap!, because i have a problem....with my heart.

Ah. Screw it. I need to stop cheering my self up. I feel so frustrated right now. I wasn't able to join the girls when they visited Camila because i was stuck here at work. I also wanted to talk to her, like big time. But i cannot leave. We are in a rush, my Asian Tour is on Monday, and I'll be leaving on Saturday.. the first country that I'm going to visit is on Singapore.

Should i text her?
Or should i visit her later instead?

I wanted to see her so bad. But I'm afraid. As I've said before... i think i will be needing a different approach now. Four years have passed. It's a different Camila now..... not the awkward girl whom i fell in love.

"Lo!"
Casey,my Secretary, entered my dressing room.
"The crew is ready, let's go?"

I nodded.
"Okay, I'm coming.."
I answered.

I stood up and glanced at myself in front of the mirror for one last time.
I'm wearing my iconic black tube dress, matching with a choker and a fancy pair of heels. My make up was a little bit strong, they decided to put a red lipstick on me to highlight my skin tone..and it blends very well, giving my look a personality. Drop dead gorgeous.

Today, i have an interview/photo shoot for Grammy. Now that i was considered as the artist of the year, so many projects were lined up for me.

Wait. The party tomorrow.
Yeah. I remember. Wills birthday. That's my only hope, since I'm stuck at work today.

I'm so busy. I'm afraid i don't have the chance to see Camila... the love of my life, the girl of the dreams, the sun to my moon.

"What's my schedule for tomorrow?"
I asked Casey, we are now heading towards the studio.

"Let me check..."
Casey spoke,.pulling out her ipad.
"Hmm. You'll visit Lucy in the morning, then in the afternoon.."

"Cancel all of my appointments in the afternoon..."
I interjected.
"It's Willys birthday, i need to be there.."

Casey stopped walking.
"Wait, Are you sure? I'm sorry but.. That's the 'Charity Event' that your mom organized, I'm afraid we cannot cancel that. Your mom has been re scheduling this event just to fit you free day...."

"Oh shit.."
I shook my head.
"Yeah. I remember, the event for the out of school youths. I need to be there, i know that.."

"But.. If you want i could call your mom to---"

"Nope. I will be there.."
I spoke.
"What time is the event?"

"Uhmm. 4pm.."

"Okay I'll be there... "
I sighed.