134

CAMILAS POV

-------------

I yawned a few times while stretching my arms. We are back at the studio today. Dylan, our fitness instructor and trainer, (yes, we have that), is going to train us today. He usually visits us once a week to train our butts outt.

I was looking at myself at the huge wall mirror in front of me. Beside me is Dinah who's busy taking a mirror selfie. Ally was sitting on the couch, busy while tapping her phone, Normani is sitting beside her, she cannot do any physical activities today because she sprained her ankle a fee days ago. Ugh. She's kinda lucky. And Lauren.. i don't know where she is. She's always late during our call time, so no one is looking for her.. yet.

I'm actually nervous to see her. After our confrontation yesterday, i dont know how will i act in front of her. I feel so embarrassed, i should have controlled my emotions. After Hailee took me back to the hotel , and after doing some catching up with my mom last night, i quickly fell asleep. I needed that after feeling a whirlwind of emotions, a good night sleep is all i need.

"Ladies! Where is Lauren!"
Our Hugh Jackman look alike instructor yelled. 

"She's late... as always.."
Dinah answered grinning at us.

"Haha..Dinah you're so lucky you arrived earlier than her..,"
Ally giggled.

"I am prepared for this!"
Dinah answered while smirking and nodding her head.

I shook my head and smiled. Knowing Dylan, he hates being Late. He's strict with his time,. He always gives punishment to those who will came in late.

"Let's not wait for Lauren!"
He said strongly.
"Line up  girls! We'll start!"

"This is so fun.. I'll be watching you mommies!"
Normani spoke giggling. She sat in front of us while munching her Cheetos.

"Hey that is so unfair!"
Dinah complained.
"You aint got not rights to eat Cheetos while we work out butts out.."

"I have..."
Normani smiled teasingly and took a bite from a piece of cheddar string.

"No more playing Dinah!!"
Dylan yelled.
"Music please!"

The loud pumped up hip-hop beats started filling up the dancing studio.
I took a deep breath and started doing our hard core warm up routines led by Dylan.

"Ally! Move your hips!!!!"
He yelled. He's really scary though. I cannot believe that the management is paying him to scare the shit out of us.

"Camila?? What are you doing! JUMP!"
He yelled at me, as we our now doing our jumping jacks routine.

"Dinah!!! C'MON! Burn all that Chicken wings!"
Dylan yelled at Dinah..

I was catching my breath. Christ! All these yelling is making me feel anxious.
After 15minutes of intense warm up he finally decided to give us a break.

"Okay chickens. 5 minute break, we'll start with your core training after..."
Dylan spoke.
"And somebody call Lauren please...."

"I'm here!!!"
Right on cue, a soft cute raspy voice filled the room.
"Sorry. Traffic.."

Dinah,Ally and I exchanged glances because we know Lauren is screwed.

"Jauregui!!!!"
Dylan screamed. We noticed how he clenched his jaw.

"Uh oh.."
Normani spoke behind us.
"I guess, you'll be sitting with me girls.."

"Yes sir!! Halooo.."
Lauren spoke, she quickly placed her things on top of the bench at corner. She managed to stay cute and calm. How can she stay calm, when she knows that she's screwed, bigtime..