147

CAMILAS POV

-----------------

2 Hours ago.

I sat on the bathroom floor together with my laptop. I cannot helped but think think about Lucy and Lauren and how perfect they are for each other. Lucy is correct, Lauren belongs to her.. it was said ever since all of this started.

Maybe this story is really about Lucy and Lauren, they are the main cast of this story and I'm just one of the second leads.

Everyone agrees with their relationship. Lucy is the only girl that Lauren introduced proudly to the world? Damn. What about me? I'm just... nothing to her?

I shook my head, and browsed my laptop. I need to do something to avoid me from thinking about them. But even on my social media accounts, people kept on tagging me their pics. Like. What the fuck? I know that they are together! You dont have to slap me with reality.
I sighed and looked back at their picture... what if i am the one kissing Lauren like that? We'd probably break the internet. Or nah. I'd probably die at some point. I don't. It wouldn't happen.
Suddenly i heard my mom knocking at the bathroom door.

"Yes Mama?"
I spoke while opening the door for her.

"I need to drink my pain meds.."
She passed my way and walked straight to the medicine cabinet.

"Are you feeling okay now?"
I asked. She has a mild fever a while ago. But when i checked her temp,.it's back to normal already.

She drank her medication, then I went to pour her a glass of water.
"Thanks Mija.."
She smiled at me while i lend her the glass of water, then drink her glass half empty.
"I'm feeling better now."

"Okay mom. Just tell me if you need anything.."

I kissed her on the forehead then brought back  the glass of water at the sink. 

I returned on the bathroom and saw my mom looking at my laptop.

Oh shit! I forgot to close the icon. The laptop revealed a picture of Lucy and Lauren kissing. I quickly grabbed and folded my laptop.

"Is that Lauren and Lucy?"
Mom asked.

"Y,-yes..."
I answered. Then sat at the edge of the huge bathtub holding my laptop.

"Why are you looking at their pictures?"
Mom spoke adjusting her eye glasses.

"I,-i... was thinking about... how perfect they are together.."
I swallowed dryly.
"And... what if, i am the one who's with Lauren, and not Lucy.."

Okay. Fuck. Did i just came out to my mom? This is awkward. But she asked me a question..I'm giving her the true answer.

Mom cleared her throat.
"Camila..."

"Mom. I am in love with Lauren.."
I interjected. I have to say that. This is my mom. She's my everything right now. I need to be honest.with her.
"I'm in love with her ever since the first time i laid my eyes on her. That intimidating green eyed girl at Greensboro..."
I smiled softly.
"I thought it was a simple crush. But as the years gone by, i realized it is love.."

"I know..."
Mom spoke.

My eyes widened.
"You do?"

"Yes. I can see the way your eyes shines for Lauren. How you act awkward and cute around her. On how the day wouldn't go by without you mentioning  her name, and how you idolize her..."
Mom answered.

"Well.."
I smiled at her.
"It's really obvious isn't it? I cannot hide what i feel for her. Lauren is everything i never new I've  always wanted. But it's too late now. I mean, Lucy and her are getting pretty serious.."