Seventy-three

Laurens POV (continuation)

------------

I opened my eyes and saw Camila was still sleeping beside me. We are still on a spooning position. I tried to moved my arm but it was numb, Camilas weight was pressing my left arm and i couldn't feel it anymore. But it was okay. I dont mind

I carefully moved avoiding to wake her up. I grabbed my phone and checked the time, it's 7.09am.

I put my phone back in my pocket.
I looked at Camila who's peacefully sleeping beside me.

We kissed last night.

I couldn't helped but smile. She may not be my first kiss, but it was her kiss who mattered the most.

But i am afraid. What will happen next?
If Camila wakes up. Will everything still be the same?

In less than 2 weeks, we will be back as Fifth Harmony again. And we will have to avoid each other again. Or do we really have to?

I'm afraid that what if she woke up today and realized that she's not okay with our kiss. She's not okay with our situation. Because it really confusing.
Well yes, i also kiss Vero,Lucy and Keana on the lips. But it's nothing. I dont feel anything. But with Camila, the kiss we had shared was different, or i'm the one who thinks it's different? Yes we claimed that we are bestfriends. But bestfriends dont feel like this towards each other... right?

I wanted to ask her so bad if she feels the same. Like...if she's in love with me too?

Fuck. There. I said it. I am in love with her. Fuck you heart!!

I tried to calm myself. I looked back at Camila. I fixed her hair, placing the strands that was covering her face to the back of her ear.

"What did you do to me Camila?"
I mumbled.

I'm starting to get lost again.. i slowly leaned closer and gave her a kiss on the lips. I closed my eyes, i feel like im losing all my senses. All i could feel right now is my heart that is beating so fast for her.

"Lauren!!"

Someone called my name. I quickly opened my eyes and withdrew myself from Camila.

Fuck!!!! It was Sinu.
She was standing infront of Camilas door. How did she got inside? Did i forgot to lock the door? And why didn't i heard her coming in?

Wait! Wait! No! Damn
My eyes widened.. Fucking shit. She saw kissing her daughter.

Sinu is looking intensely at me. She's not saying anything. Her eyes are just killing me inside, i could feel that.

"I,i,-could explain.."
I spoke quickly..shit. What will i say?
That she don't have to worry because i will marry her daughter??
"We slept together.."
I added.

Sinu raised her eyebrow.
Oh shit, 'we slept together?'. Way to go Lauren.

"I mean. We sleep together. Sleep as in 
we closed our eyes and rest together.. cease being awake. N,nothing happened.."
I tried to regain myself.
"Well, maybe just a kiss.... nothing more.."

Damn! Why would you tell her that you kissed her daughter? Stop talking Lauren! Im battling with my mind right now.

Sinu clenched her jaw. She was about to say something. But right on cue. Camila moved.. she stretched her arms and yawns.
"Goodmorning Lern!"
She said with her sleepy voice, smiling.
"Hi mama, good morning..."
She added when she noticed that her mom was standing at her door.

"Good morning.."
I answered. I tried to smile at her, but i could still feel Sinu's eyes gazing at me.

"Did you sleep well last night?"
Camila asked..

I nodded quickly with an awkward smile then swallowed hard.

"Me too.."
Camila smiled at me then looked at her mom..
"What's wrong Mama?"

Her mom avoided looking at me. She looked at Camila, her aura suddenly changed, it was soft and comfortable again.
"I just want to say that i made pancakes for breakfast. Freshen up first then go downstairs and eat with your sister..."
Sinu spoke.

"Yum! Sure mama. I'll just wash my face.."
Camila rose and sat at the edge of her bed.

I was just awkwardly standing in front of them. Waiting for Sinu to say something... to scold me, to punch me or kick me for taking advantage of her sleeping daughter.

"And Lauren .."
Sinu spoke. Damn. I just felt my stomach hurts so much. Like my intestines are twisting or something.
"That also applies to you. You can also eat breakfast here. I made plenty for all of us.."
She said firmly..

"T,thankyou.."
I nodded.

Sinu stared at me for a few seconds then left Camilas room.

Camila immediately hugged me.
"Let's cuddle first.."
She said as she is now pulling me towards her bed.

"W,wait Camz..let go.."
I pushed her away. I was so scared the Sinu might enter the room again..

"What?"
Camila frowned.

"I need to go. I have to drive Taylor to school.."
I lied. I grabbed my heels and put in on my feet as fast as i could.

"You're leaving? What about breakfast?"
Camila asked sadly.

I looked at her. "Stop being so adorable Camz. I will make it up to you, i promise.."

"I'm leaving for NY later.."

"I know. We'll talk  when you get back.."
I stood up and smiled at her.

"We'll talk about what?"

"About us..."
I smiled at her.

"Promise me that you'll wait for me Lauren. And we will fix things for good.."
Camila stood up and held my hand. We are now facing each other.

"Yes Camz. I will wait for you.."
I said slightly pinching her cheek.

"You'll never leave me again Laur? You'll never shut me out from your life again?"
Camila asked, she's giving me that hopeful stare.

"Yes. I will not do that again Camz. I will never leave you hanging again. We'll make this work out..."
I said while smiling at her.

"Okay. Thank you Lauren.."
Camila hugged me tightly. I hugged her back.

I'm serious about this. I will wait for Camila to come back then we will fix things, we'll label whatever we have. I don't want to let her go anymore.

>>>>>>>>>>>

A/N - I'm sorry but i changed the plot. I'm so messed up right now. So dont hate me please. Camren for life. 😭😭😭