148

LAURENS POV

-----------------

A loud beeping sound woke me up. It was my alarm clock.

"Nooo..."
I groaned, I tried to ignore it, then buried my face with a pillow.

But after a few seconds, i didn't have a choice but to wake up.

-7.00AM: WAKE UP CHICKEN HEAD! FIRST DAY OF JINGLE BALL!!-

I turned my alarm off and looked at the ceiling. I cannot helped but smile as soon as i remembered what happened last night.

When i thought everything was going down, Camila showed up in front of my room and made things better.

Camila and I reunited. I got to tell her everything. Well, not really everything... i haven't told her that Lucy confessed that she's in love with me, and we didn't end our fake relationship that well.

Do i really have to tell that to Camila? Isn't that going to be complicated for us?

I need to avoid... complications right now. Since Sinu already accepted me for her daughter. Not wholeheartedly though, but when we talked to us last night, she said that she will give me a chance and that i should prove myself to her and most importantly to Camila. I also cannot forget about what she told me,

"If you'll hurt my daughter, i will make sure that you will never see her
... again.."

Sounds like a threat to me, and i must admit.. I'm afraid that i might not be able to live up to their, or Sinu's expectations. But i will try.

I grabbed my phone again and sent Camila a good-morning text. Today is the first day of the Jingle Ball, and the girls and I are going to perform tonight. 

After a quick shower i put on some casual clothes then went to our meeting place. 

"Good morning Lolo the great.."
Dinah spoke smiling at me. 

She's the first one to arrive at our service van. 

"You are early!! That's a first...."
I jokingly smirked. 

"I know right. Im a changed woman now..."
Dinah laughed. 

"WOW..."
I answered, then i sat beside her. 

"And.. I am excited!"
Dinah squealed.
"Wait you are early too, are you also... excited?"

YES! I am excited to see Camila.
I thought. 

"Yes! I am..."
I smiled at her. 

"What's up?"
Ally showed up, she entered the van and sat at the seat behind us. 
"I am so pumped up for today!!"
She spoke,

"Ayeee! Me tooooooo..."
Dinah agreed. 

I nodded and looked outside the window of the van. After a few seconds, Normani shows up with Camila. I tried to hide my excitement and sat properly. 

"Hello girls.."
Normani greeted us and sat beside me and Dinah. Camila smiled at us and sat beside Ally at the back.

I took a deep breath.

t isn't going to be easy. Camila and i haven't planned about telling our relationship to the girls. So we decided to just act casual and discreet around them.

It will be easy telling it to Dinah, because she already knows about our complicated relationship before, since Camila told her everything. But Mons and Ally will be shocked for sure.

We are now on our way to the centre where we are going to rehearse. Together with our personal driver and Will who's seated on the front passenger seat.
I felt somewhat relieved that Sinu didn't attended our rehearsals.