twenty one:: alone

Just pre-warning you guys. This chapter does have some explicit scenes throughout. :)

Dawn was always my favourite part of the day. Waking up- watching the sunset with a coffee in one hand and a cigarette in the other. The birds would sing their favourite song and the sun would slowly release it's light into my eyes- although I didn't mind it because the morning was always so peaceful.

I sat on the lookout post, exactly like I said before. A coffee in one hand and smoke in the other. Daryl laid on his back with his head resting in my lap. His peaceful snores made the morning ten times better, and he looked all the more peaceful while he slept. I placed my coffee on the concreted ground beside me and brought my hand up to his matted locks- running my fingers through the oils and waiting for the gorgeous blue to peep through his eye lids.

I took a drag of my cigarette, and blew the chemical smoke out of my mouth before looking down and noticing Daryl's eyes were already locked on mine.
"Good morning, sleepy head." I smirked. "Like the view?"
"Mmm." He groaned as he sat up, pecking my lips. "Ye' know I do."

I handed him a coffee I had previously prepared for him, and a smoke from my near empty packet.
"Awe." I moaned. "I'm almost out." I pouted which caused Daryl to chuckle.
"We could go on a hunt today? Make our way to the complex and get some then?" He suggested.
"That works." I nodded. "Dad, Simon, Rick and Sasha are scoping out Azikios place today, gives us time." I smiled.

Daryl nodded his head and pressed his lips onto mine with passion. His hand met the crook of my neck, pulling me closer if that were even possible. Our lips moved perfectly together- like Bonnies and Clyde it's like they work well with one and another.

I pulled away and Daryl rested his forehead against mine. "I love Ye."
"I love you too." I smiled, pecking him one more time.
"Ye' know..." he began. "We haven't been able to have our own time for a while." He pouted.
"Awe." I placed my hand on his cheek. "Poor baby. Suck it up, we have a war to win."
"I'll suck you up." He mumbled, thinking I didn't hear.
"What?" I smirked.
"Nothin." He quickly replied.
"Perv." I laughed.
"Only for you." He chuckled.

•••

"Daryl." I growled. "I've seen 3 fucking squirrels run past you, and you haven't even been bothered to shoot them! Lazy ass." I laughed, lightly punching him in the arm.
"Got better things to find." He stayed as his eyes scanned the Forrest.
"If you're looking for the complex, it's uhh-- that way?" I pointed to the right.
"Na." He shook his head and slung his crossbow over his shoulder. "Not looking for that yet."
"Then what?"

A devious smirk grew on Daryl's lips and before I knew it- his hand roughly but tenderly met my wrist and pulled me toward him. I collided with his chest and his arms snaked them self around my waist. I looked up and locked eyes with the blue eyed beauty. Before I could ask what was going on- his lips collided with mine hungrily yet filled with such passion. I moved my arms up to his neck, snaking them around it like i was holding onto my life while his hands met the upper half of my thigh, lifting me up so I was perched on his waist. Our lips continued to move in synch as he pushed himself and I against a tree and hungrily pulling off the jacket I was wearing.

As he was doing so, I moved my lips from his lips and down to his neck, tenderly biting on the spot that makes his skin crawl in a good way. From the moment I heard his groan, a devious smirk was now on my face. I continued to bite, like and kiss every single spot of his neck while removing his angel winged vest.
Minutes past of a heated make out session, and removal of clothes- leaving Daryl only in his briefs and I in my bra and panties. I was beyond ready for this man and it had been a long while since we had sex last. Daryl slowly removed my panties, whispering sweet nothings in my ear which made me want him more.

All of a sudden two of his fingers entered inside of me, making me gasp of air as the pleasure was thrilling. He continued to pump while my hand made its way toward his member, stroking it and groping it as moans escaped his lips.
I was almost at my peak when I quickly pushed him off me, and pulled his lips back onto mine. "Enough." I growled. "I want you, baby."

A smirk erupted upon his lips for the third time and before I knew it- he was in. My painted toes dig the earth - the grass around is damp rather than wet and the fall leaves still have a crunch to them. As Daryl thrusts inward all I saw was his face, the leaves above and the sky, crystal clear. Our breaths rise in visible puffs and though there is a soft wind we are warm with one another.

I released a forceful moan, as did he as we finally both reached our peak. His lips found themselves back upon mine as his thrusts become sloppier. "I love you." He mumbled against my lips. "Gosh, i love you so much."

I smiled as he rose himself off of me. "I love you, Daryl Dixon. More then you will ever know."
I pecked him on the lips once again once I had finally retrieved my clothes and layered them back on. "Now, lets go get my smokes." I laughed, earring hearty laugh from the man I love.