five;; excitement

There he was. Staring at me while hot water ran down my olive toned, naked skin and body. I didn't hesitate to completely cover myself but it didn't matter; his eyes never left mine. It was like he didn't know that I was completely nude and it wasn't until I looked away from his icy-blue eyes, that I realised he hadn't one but of clothing on him.

I removed my eyes from his, lowering my eyes down his body slowly. Taking in every ounce of detail he had on him. His tattoos, the way his stomach formed a very defined but not too toned stomach; I took in every ounce of this man. Maybe a little too much.

I felt the heat rush straight to my cheeks as my eyes bolted from his member, and straight back to his eyes.
"Oh dear lord." I mumbled, staring into his the blue orbs in front of me.

Finally regaining my strength, I snapped out of the trance and formed a confused frown on my face.
"Daryl." I tilted my head. "What are you doing?"
"You told me to pick a shower." He stated. His naked body began slowly walking closer toward me, until I was completely halted to a stop by the wall. "So I picked this one." His smirk grew.

"Yeah." I dragged. "I didn't necessarily mean this one." I chuckled lightly, yet awkwardly.

His hands met my naked waist; his thumb beginning to trace circles around the bone.
"Want me to leave?" He asked, huskily. His face began to creep closer to mine, making the nerves in my body skyrocket.

I've never been this nervous before, not because of a boy. I was a loss for words, but only lord knew how much I wanted him here.

Daryl's hands met my wrist, lightly pulling them away from my body. Instantly, I pulled them back but with Daryl's light breath fanning in my face it seemed to calm me. He tried to pull my hands apart again, only this time I let him.

"I ain't gonna' do nothin' you don't want, Kaylie." His voice whispered in my ear. "But I want to finish what we started."

His hands guided mine about my head and against the wall. Daryl's head moved from my eyes, down to my body. His eyes slowly scanned my entire naked body before they moved back to mine. Instead of the light, and crystal like blue they usually are; they were dark and filled with hunger.

Daryl let out a low growl before finally planting his lips onto mine. Almost instantaneously, I kissed back with an equal amount of force. His hands left mine and found their way to my waist, once again circling the bone with his thumb. His hands began to squeeze my hips which lead me to open my mouth, letting out a gasp. Daryl obviously intended on doing that, because his tongue found itself in my mouth and fighting against my own.

After a long while of an intense kissing; moaning and groans were the only sound that escaped our mouths. I was at my peak before being pushed over the edge, and I wasn't happy with simple foreplay anymore.
"I want you." I whispered in his ear, nipping it lightly with my teeth as I moved back to his lips.
Daryl's hands found it's way to my lower butt, and upper thigh. "Jump." he mumbled against my lips and obviously I obliged.

From the moment he first entered, it was over. I felt electricity on my skin, hormones shutting down at the highest point of my brain and the rise of the animal inside me. From there on in it was all passion, intense and intoxicating. This was my release, my escape, my drug. I was never easy, I always new well enough to avoid letting a man lay his hands on me. Yet with chemistry, with real passion, too many of my switches were flicked for a reverse gear. If I was smitten, all that I could do was go along for the ride and hope that my instincts are right.

Soft moans from both sides echoed through my ears and Daryl's lip continuously battled with mine. Eventually, all good things must come to an end and as his thrusts slowed down, so did the passion.

He pulled himself away from me, his eyes never leaving mine nor did his hands from my hips even after he stood me back on two feet.
For some reason, I found myself in an awkward position, but I wasn't sure as to whether I should leave.
"I'm uh, going to go." I slightly smiled at him while I grabbed the towel on the hook, ready to wrap it around my body.

"Wait." He mumbled as he pulled me back by wrist very softly. "Stay."
His lips met my cheek and his hands on my waist once again. I leaned back onto his chest while his arms wrapped themselves around my hips and into a hard, yet somehow soft embrace.

"Here." He kissed my cheek before grabbing the body wash that rested on the stand. He poured a large squirt into his hand and began massaging it into my skin. I began to feel relaxed for the first time In years. I couldn't help it, I loved the feeling of his hands on my skin.

"Thankyou." I smirked, pecking his lips once before washing the soap off my body. "I better get you back."

Daryl nodded his head slightly before turning the knob of the shower off. We both dried our bodies before getting dressed.

I began to walk him back to his cell but as he walked inside, he turned to face me and quickly pecked my lips before anyone could notice. "I want to do that again." He smirked.

"Me too." I smirked back. "Night Daryl."
"Night." He winked as I left the cell.

I walked back to my room, placing the dirty clothes on the ground and planting myself into my bed. Everything that had happened today ran through my mind like Usain Bolt ran the 100 metre spring.

Arguing with Dad and Dwight, which lead to a steamy shower with Daryl. Not one ounce of regret ran through my mind. I fell asleep happy, the only thing missing was the warm embrace of Daryl. It was crazy to believe so, and I really didn't want to; but I was falling for that man and I was falling hard.