eight;; help me and i'll help you.

The paralysing hurt spread through my body like icy, liquid metal. I clenched my fists as I hesitantly took each step. I noticed my feet tremble. My legs twitched, fighting the impulse to whirl around and sprint down that damp, shadowed corridor; my throat closed in threat of screaming at the underpaid, overworked staff who called Dad's case hopeless, and my jaw became tight. Fire in the form of water stung my nut brown eyes, threatening their attack. I crunched my teeth over my lip harder than I ever had. Salty blood filled my mouth. Slowly, my brain picked up my feet in an unbalanced gait, carelessly dropping the lead weights to the ground with each harrowing step. Reality tried to tap its way into my marching brain's rhythm.

But I refused to show it.

"Fuck." I mumbled.
"Fuck is right.." He chuckled, sarcastically. "You're helping Daryl escape?"
"pfft. no." I sarcastically remarked back. "You obviously heard everything I just said to Rick, Dwight."

He gave me a confused look while playing with the gun in his holster. "Yeah. I did."
"So why ask such stupid questions?" I raised my eyebrow.
"I uhh." He rolled his eyes. "Negan won't be happy to hear this."
"You going to tell him?"
"Well, yeah?" his eyes had confusion written all over them.
"Who's he going to believe?" I snapped. "You? His pussy of a soldier or his own blood?" I smirked.

Dwight looked down for a moment before turning back to his men. "Leave us."
The men obliged. They got in the car, and drove off, leaving a car for Dwight.
"They don't know." He sighed.
"How do you know?" I questioned. "They could have overheard us."
"No." He shook his head. "They just stood there."
"Okay.." I nodded. "I believe you."

"So.." I began. "You going to tell dad?"
"I really should, Kaylie." He replied.
"But.." I smirked. "You don't want to.."
"It's not that I don't want to. It whether it benefits me or not."

"Continue..." I gestured.
"Your right.." He sighed. "Your dad won't believe me."
"Damn right." I chuckled. "But, I'll make a proposition with you."

"What kind of proposition?" He questioned.
"You help me, and I'll help you." I shrugged.

"I'm listening.." He raised his eyebrow.
"You love your wife? Sherry.."

I noticed a glazy texture form on the bottom of his eye's waterline. I felt bad for his loss of his wife; although she's 100% alive.
"Yeah.." He sighed. His eyes snapped back at mine, widening instantly. "You...."
"I what?" I frowned.
"You love Daryl."

I widened my eyes almost too quickly. I wasn't sure on these feelings I had for Daryl. They were there, but I wasn't entirely sure on whether those feelings were love. I knew one thing though; I was falling into deep feelings with Daryl.

"I'm not sure what I feel." I shrugged.
"But you do have feelings for him?" He pushed. "Why hadn't I noticed it before? You constantly wanting to be around him. How he only talks to you, It's so clear!"
"Dwight, stop." I pleaded. "My proposition.."
"Right." He nodded. "Continue."

"You love your wife, Sherry. I don't know what I feel for Daryl but our lives will be one hundred times better outside of that hole." I stated. "I told Rick that in 2 weeks, I would help Daryl out. You keep my secret; I'll bring you and Sherry with me."

Dwight's face went blank; no emotion what so ever. I was unsure whether it was a good thing or not, but I was hoping. His face suddenly went from a blank canvas to glistening with hope in a matter of seconds.

"We tell my dad we are going on a run into town. When we exit the gates; by nightfall we sneak back into camp, get Sherry and Daryl. We run straight to Alexandria." I explained.

"Okay.." He sighed. "How do we do that? Your father believes we hate each other."
"That's the tricky part." I sighed, scratching the back of my neck. "We need to make him believe that we are... together.."

"Together?" He questioned.
"Yep." I popped the P. "It's what he's wanted for a long time. Since he took Sherry as one of his wives."

"Okay.." He sighed. "Lets do this."

With that note, we went our separate ways back to the Sanctuary. This was going to be a tricky two weeks, but I knew it'd be worth it.

Hey guys! I'm sorry I hadn't updated in a while, I went camping!
I truly thought I was apart of Season1 of the walking dead at one stage; I even got too scared to go to the toilet (a disgusting long drop) without thinking a walker was coming to bite me in the ass!

Oh well! The next chapter is ready to go too! It'll be up a few moments after this one!

Follow me, Vote for this, and comment! Mwah! xoxox