"Y/N?" i slowly sat up and looked at my door seeing Camila smiling at me slightly "Can i come in?" she asked i nodded and then she came in and closed the door. She sighed and then sat across me "Bubby wanna give Cammy a hug?" she said opening her arms with a pout i gave her a small smile and crawled to her lap then hugged her. I then started to sniffle "She cheated Cammy..." i mumble i then felt her rub my back "I know bub, this is why i didn't like her in the first place before. She was a fuck girl" she said i nodded "I shouldn't have fallen in love with her" i said she pulled away slightly then wiped my cheeks "Hey enough about Lauren okay? Did you two break up?" i nodded slowly "Yeah, i broke up with her" she nodded "Okay well at least you can focus on yourself now. You don't have to worry about Lauren. Think about the stuff you'll be doing in the future, keep your mind busy don't let Lauren come in your mind" i smiled at her and nodded. "Okay" she chuckled and then kissed my cheek "i love you Y/N" she said i looked at her and she was wearing a soft smile and i can't help but smile back "i love you too Cammy" we then hugged each other again.

"Hey girls i brought you guys some mexican food" my mom said i smiled widely "really?" she nodded and gave me my plate and my mom gave Camila her plate. I was actually so happy at his moment because like there's so much in my plate it's full of mexican food. "Hell yeah" Camila said then she bit on a nacho chip. "Let's watch Orange is the new black!" Camila squealed i looked at her weirdly "Really? Isn't that like about jail or something?" she nodded "Yeah, have you seen it?" she asked as she went on Netflix. "Not really, but... okay fine" she laughed and then went to the first episode of Season 1. As we started watching i bit on my Empanada and moaned quietly, Camila looked at me weirdly and i laugh "Sorry, the Empanada is just so delicious" i said and took another bite. When i looked up my eyes widen when two girls were naked "Who the fuck are they?" i mumbled she laughed "My favorite ship, Vauseman" Camila said smirking "Huh?" she giggle "you'll understand it soon" i sigh and nodded.

"Oh my god Camila, why'd you choose this? We can see their private parts!" she laughed "Relax, they're all women anyway. We have those too you know" i rolled my eyes and just continued to watch it. Hmmm... that blonde girl is so beautiful though! "Hey Cammy who was the blonde girl?" i asked her she smiled "Her name is Piper Chapman but her real name in real life is Taylor Schilling" i nodded and kept watching. "Oh god, more boobies" i said groaning then looked away for a minute making Camila laugh. There was a scene of those two girls again! Well i knew one was Piper but who was the other one? "Who's that girl?" i asked as i point to the girl Piper's dancing for "Oh that's Alex Vause! And i love them so much, i ship so fucking much! Vauseman!" i squint my eyes "Oh so that's Vauseman" i said nodding she chuckled and then i got some of her nacho chips.

Lauren's POV

"Lauren?" i groaned and threw a pillow at Lucy "What the fuck are you doing here?" she chuckled "Well um... i wanted to hang out with you, why are you crying?" she asked as she sat down on my bed. "It's your fucking fault Vives, my girlfriend broke up with me" i said wiping my eyes "Shit really? Then i have a chance with you!" i sat up and glared at her. "No. You and i will never happen Vives, i am not going to enter another relationship but if it's Y/N i will gladly come back to her" i said crossing my arms. She sighed "Laur seriously?" i nodded "I'm dead serious, i'm not dating anyone" i mumbled she rolled her eyes "Fine, come on let's go to a party" i sigh "Okayy" i then got up and get dressed then we walked outside.

When we got to a club with fake ID's of course Lucy got us a drink, "here you go Laur" i smiled "Thanks" as i got the alcohol from Lucy. I then drank it and sighed "Oh fuck that's so good" i said Lucy smiled and then i got another drink.

 I then drank it and sighed "Oh fuck that's so good" i said Lucy smiled and then i got another drink

•••••••••••A/N: So you and Lauren broke up

•••••••••••
A/N: So you and Lauren broke up.....
ALSO I LOVE ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK!!

They're so cute together okay? 😂