1 : The Fight

Preston's POV
"Preston stop looking at your phone!" Rob yelled from downstairs. I groaned.

"Why? I can do whatever I want to!" I screamed back. Thumping was heard, before Rob appeared up on the stairs in front of me.

"I have been hanging the clothes, preparing the food, and you didn't even help me!" He complained as he threw the folded clothes down on the ground. (#stopclothesabuse)

"You said you would do anything!" I yelled, my face red in anger. Why can't he just leave me alone?

"You haven't been uploading YouTube too! What would the fans think?" He scolded me as he snatched my phone away from my hands. I grabbed as I attempted to snatch my phone back.

"The fans can wait! Give me back my phone!" I clawed at him. He winced at the pain, and I used that as a signal to snatch my phone back. I checked my phone, and I saw scratches on the screen!

"Rob! What did you do to my new phone?!" I screamed. My new phone is now damaged, all thanks to Rob.

"It's just a few scratches!" He screamed as I slammed the door right in front of the face, locking it so that he couldn't follow me in.

"Just? Well, we will see when I" I took his keyboard- "damage" I raised it up to my head level- "it!" I slammed it down. The letter keys flew everywhere, some scratching at my legs, but I didn't care. I finally got my revenge. This keyboard took Rob long enough to get it. Now he would realise how angry I was when he scratched my phone.

I unlocked the door as Rob came charging into the room, stepping on some letters. He saw what I had done.

"PRESTON!" He screamed. His face turned purple. Well, he deserved it. As he left the room, I was preparing for the scream that was going to follow. I waited for five minutes. Ten.

Something was not right. He would scream at me usually. What took him so long?

I went to our bedroom. I scanned the room in horror.

The cupboard was opened, and the drawers beside our bed was unlocked too. Clothes covered the bed we used to share, and hangers covered the tile that we chose.

I went and searched through the cupboard. Most of Rob's belongings were nowhere to be seen. One of his suitcases was also gone. I went to the drawer. The valuables were all gone. Well, his valuables.

I saw something glimmer at the corner of the table as I inspected the room. I came closer to the glimmer. I could believe what I saw.

It was the ring that bonded Rob and I together. He left it here.

I went to the windows. His car was gone.

I slumped down.

He left me. He was done with me.

He didn't want me in his life anymore...

-------
This is the first chapter...

I see someone with a dagger. I gotta run.

~Abby