Chapter Twenty-Five

^^Caleb

Chapter Twenty-Five

Cecilia's POV:

"Was that Maxwell Andrews that walked in here?" Jake asked as we sat in our office and ate lunch. Jake was across from me eating a sandwich while I munched on a salad with chicken in it.

"Yea, why?" I raised an eyebrow at him and he just smirked at me.

"So you got pregnant by Maxwell Andrews?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. I knew it would come out soon enough.

"I did. Are you going to go tell legs-wide Wendy?" I smirked back to him, Jake hung out with her crowd in high school and she opened her legs for anyone.

"Oh bite me, Johnson." He laughed while tossing his wrapper into the garbage. I laughed as I went through various emails from different companies for logos and work-out wear and all that fun stuff.

"He's a cute kid. Caleb is it?" He asked.

"Yea. He is really cute, not because he looks like Max but because he is a little sweetheart as well." I smiled.

"Yea he has his eyes and nose and everything. Good for you though, you guys look good together. He is nervous around you though, eh?" He laughed and I nodded.

"You saw that, eh? He scratches the back of his neck and he looks at the floor. He's done it numerous times."

"That just means he likes you."

"You sure? I think he is probably being nice because he wants to see Caleb." I shrugged and Jake slammed his pen down and I looked up at him.

"Are you crazy!? That kiss earlier was let us start a beautiful romance together and let's make love on a bed with rose petals and candles. That man doesn't want to fuck you, Cece. He wants to love you." He said and we both laughed.

"That's what you got from a three second kiss?" I asked and he nodded.

"If it was teeth and tongue that would say let's fuck in your office on Jake's desk and piss him off."

"Ah enough about me, how was the date last night?" I asked.

"It was good..." He said trailing off and I raised an eyebrow and continued to stare at him until I met eyes with him.

"I told her she should join our gym and she took it as an insult, threw her vodka and soda in my face and left. I'm pretty sure I have pink eye from both the vodka and soda going into my eye." He explained.

"So she took it as you calling her fat?" I asked.

"She is a cheerleader at her university and I guess she is self-conscious about her weight." He sighed.

"What is she? Is she heavy?" I asked.

"No, she was like a twig and I meant that she should join the gym so we could see each other and I tried to tell her but she threatened to cut my dick off." He said and I laughed.

"One day some girl is going to come by with her hair in a messy bun and her glasses on and she is going to love you, Jakey." I said and he hummed in approval.

"You know exactly how I like em'." He grinned.

"Mommy!" I heard someone yell. Jake leaned back and chuckled lightly.

"You got two visitors, boss." He said. I smiled and pushed back my rolling desk chair and walked out of my office. Caleb stood holding onto Max's hand and looking around for me.

"Hi cutie!" I smiled and his eyes met mine and he jogged towards me. I easily scooped him up and cuddled him into my shoulder. I walked towards Max and stood in front of him.

"Did you have fun?" I asked and Caleb just nodded while playing with the strands of my hair. One thing about Caleb is that he loved playing with hair.

"We did, we did a little shopping and we were just heading out for lunch and we wanted to know if you would join us?" Max asked and I smiled.

"I'd love too, but I just ate and I have a private training session and I had a work-out so I don't smell the greatest." I admitted and he laughed.

"How about dinner tonight at my place?" He asked.

"Do you want to have dinner with daddy?" I asked Caleb and he looked back at Max.

"Yes." He said hugging my neck tightly.

"Okay go get some food and I will see you both tonight." I said waving them off.