Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen:

Stella's POV:

"You will not tell me who the father is?" I asked Stiles, it had been months since I have seen her or heard from her.

"Look she wanted me to give this to you when the time was right so here you go." Stiles said handing me a teal envelope. Cecilia loved teal. I eyed him and opened the envelope and there was a folded letter on the inside. Why are there so many fucking letters lately...

'I know you may hate me for doing this to you and I know Stiles probably squealed early because let's get real- Stiles can't hold a secret for the life of him. But he is telling the truth and I am pregnant. As I told you before my real parents are living in Alaska. So I went there in search for them, I know you probably hate me for not answering my phone and for not telling you but the reason that I did it is simple. But before I say it I want you to know that you are literally the best person in the whole world and no matter how you feel about me, I want you to know that you will always be my best friend. But unfortunately Max is the father...Now before you go off in a fit of rage- don't lie because it is what you do. But that night we had that party we were both drunk and yea, he suspected that you're mom was cheating on him and it kind of happened. I hated what I did but seriously I have always been in love with him there is no point in denying it. Anyways he told me that he thought it would be best if we stayed away from each other so I am doing that and staying away. I don't know if you would want to speak to me after this but if you really want my new number ask Stiles and we can talk. I love you Stells and I am sorry.'

Once I finished reading the letter I turned on my heels and marched into the den. I snatched the remote from him and turned off the TV.

"Yes, Stella?" He asked

"You got my best friend pregnant and you told her it would be best if you stayed away from each other!? What's wrong with you?" I yelled. Max sighed and sat forward.

"Stella before you freak out, I didn't know she was pregnant and I wasn't sure if your mom was cheating on me." He defended.

"So you leave an eighteen year old confused and alone and pregnant! Her adoptive parents work all the time and you know that." I said.

"Look Stella I am sorry, what do you want me to do? Christ my wife left me and she didn't even tell her two children, I'm playing like shit and I have been sat and an eighteen year old is having my first child. What would you like me to do?" He asked.

"I want you to grow up. There is going to be a small child in Alaska right now who is growing up without a dad. That sucks." I said and he sighed.

"She won't answer my calls." I said.

"She changed her number. Her old phone has yet to be deactivated by her adoptive parents." I said handing him the letter. He quickly read over it and sighed again.

"She loves me? Why?" He asked.

"I don't know. She's a great girl she would never cheat on anyone like Katherine." I said. I was disappointed in what my mom did.

"I am going to call her. Please think about what I said." I called while walking out of the den.