Chapter One

^^Cecilia Johnson

Chapter One-

Stella's POV:

The annoying beeping of my alarm clock went through my ears. I groaned and rolled over grabbing my phone and shutting it off. I sighed and rubbed my tired eyes but got up nonetheless.

I quickly got in the shower for about five minutes and got out. I opened the door just as my twin brother Stephen was walking down the hallway. Our fists met as we passed each other and I disappeared into my room.

I sat at my vanity and put on some mascara, bronzer and concealer. Once I finished I tied my hair into a braid and placed a baseball hat onto my head. I had washed my hair Saturday and I didn't like washing it everyday so it was dry.

I pulled on a pair of ripped skinnies and a dark blue long sleeve. I jogged down the steps and came into the kitchen where my step-dad was making coffee.

My dad left my mom when I was five and six years ago my mom married Maxwell. Nobody called him Maxwell everyone called him Max. He was in the MLS and he played for the Vancouver Whitecaps. He was good and he was an all-star in the league.

I was eleven when she married Max, I called him dad all the time. He was a really good guy.

"Morning, dad." I smiled taking the coffee from his hands before he had a chance to drink it.

"Hey Stells, did you sleep well?" He asked.

"I did. Did you and mom get home late?" I asked. My mom was a lady cougar. She was a MILF, Stiles often referred to her as such. She was ten years older than Max, making her thirty-five. She had Stephen and I when she was around eighteen.

"Yea I would have stayed out later but your mother had to get to work early this morning." He yawned. My mom was a doctor in the emergency room.

"Oh that sucks, I got to get going. I'll see you later." I smiled grabbing my keys as Stephen stepped down the stairs. Stephen and I took turns driving to school each week. Stephen had a jeep that literally drank gas and I had a BMW that somewhat drank gas.

Once we got to school Stephen headed to his bitch of a girlfriend Natalie and I made my way to Cecilia and Stiles.

Cecilia and I had been friends since pre-school. We were inseparable and we played lacrosse together. I was captain and she was assistant captain. Literally nothing could tear us apart.

"Hey Cece." I smiled while opening my locker.

"Hey Stells. Where's Stiles?" She asked referring to our other best friend.

Suddenly we heard a loud drop and we turned back to see Stiles picking up his lacrosse helmet and stick. He was such a klutz.

"He said his breaks needed to be done so he took his bike." Cecilia giggled. I shook my head and placed my backpack into my locker and grabbed my English books along with Frankenstein, we were reading it for this semester.

"Hey I think my mom and dad are going out tonight, you want to come over?" I asked. Cecilia and I always slept over at each others houses during the middle of the week.

"Stephen won't mind?" She asked.

"I think he has soccer." I frowned while looking at the ground.

"Alright, I could use a movie night." She smirked as Stiles dropped more things next to me as he attempted to open his locker.

---

Cecilia's POV:

"Fuck I can't do it Stiles." I groaned while tossing my pyjamas into my bag to go over to Stella's house. Stiles would be coming over too.

"You got to tell her at one point, Cecilia. He's not even her real dad." Stiles noted while swirling around in my desk chair.

"She calls him dad and everything. I can't do it." I said shaking my head.

"So you are just going to bottle it all up and hide it forever and settle for less in the future?" He asked.

"A superstar like Max would never date a high school senior like me. Hell, I am even assistant captain in lacrosse. It's not worth it. He is married to a doctor and he is living the life, Stella and Stephen's mom is gorgeous and she probably does things to him that I could never do." I said laughing at the last part.

"Gross, Cece." He cringed and I laughed.

"Sorry, doll."

AN: so I changed her last name to Johnson and they play lacrosse now because too many soccer girls were pissed about mistakes I made. So here y'all go.