Chapter Six

^^ Jackson West

Chapter Six:

Cecilia's POV:

I opened my eyes to a pounding headache. I rubbed my tired eyes and felt an arm tighten around my waist.

"Katherine don't get up yet." Someone murmured into my hair. My eyes shot open and I looked back to see Max sleeping soundly. Instead of screaming loudly I snaked out of his arms and he groaned but rolled over. He slept naked next to me. Hell I only had a t-shirt on.

I quickly gathered my clothes and shoved on my pants and dashed upstairs. My parents were never home which was why I was at Stella's house all the time. We were supposed to be going to Max's game today.

I quickly ruffled for some underwear in my bag and grabbed a pair of track suit pants and a long sleeve. I showered quickly and got out just as fast. I tied my hair into a bun and grabbed a light jacket. I jogged downstairs needing some fresh air, so I went to the back door and I stepped outside annoying the chilly wind that hit my hair.

I stared at the deck in their backyard.

I slept with Max.

Sweet Jesus.

Max's POV:

I shuffled awake knowing that Katherine had gotten up early. I looked around and frowned. I was in the guest bedroom?

Why did we sleep down here?

I shrugged and shoved on the pants on the floor. I needed coffee.

I stepped into the bathroom and picked up the black lacy bra on the ground. Katherine would never wear something like this. Hell this is see-through, she wouldn't be caught dead wearing this.

Probably Stella's.

I kept it in my hand and walked upstairs, Cecilia was on the couch watching TV and I passed by her.

"Morning Cecilia." I smiled and she nodded not answering. She was probably hungover. I shrugged and walked into the kitchen and dropped the bra on the table in front of Stella.

"Why do you have Cecilia's bra?" She asked and I froze while pouring coffee. Fuck no.

"I-uh found it downstairs." I stuttered.

"My girl got laid. Yes girl. Cece come here!" She called. Cecilia walked in and her eyes zoned in on the black material and she then glanced at me.

"Where did you get that?" She asked grabbing it.

"Dad found it downstairs. Did you get laid? Who?" Stella asked.

"Nothing it was kinda a one night thing..." She mumbled.

"It probably was." I agreed and Stella looked a me confused and Cecilia narrowed her eyes at me.

"High school boys are like that. Hell most boys are like that." I rambled and Stella nodded.

"That sucks, hey at least you got lucky." She ginned and Cecilia nodded while leaving the room.

I made my way upstairs and dug into my back pocket and pulled out the black material.

Cecilia's thong.

"How the fuck do you have the best fuck of your life with an eighteen year old girl, while drunk? I didn't even remember it when I woke up!" I whispered turning on the shower. I stared at myself in the mirror and I zoned in on the dark spot on my collar bone. I gulped and turned looking at the red scratch marks down my back. Stephen and Stella never said anything about marks on my body when I woke up. I never questioned the marks they got and they never questioned mine.

"You're married, fuck face." I whispered staring at the silver wedding band on my finger.

"Fuck!" I yelled knocking shampoo off the counter. I stared at myself angrily before getting into the shower.