Thank you (new year's eve)

Hi everybody,

This year has been a rollercoaster ride. We have lost some wonderful people who filled our hearts with joy and bad things just kept happening all over the earth.

2016 has been a big year for me, filled with change, love, loss and lots of learning on my part. I have met people but I also had to let people go. I taught some things but I also learned quite a lot. I laughed, I cried and here I am talking about a year which has put all of us through a hard time.

I have chosen what study I want to do after high school, I have helped my friends, I have seen beautiful places, this year was very weird as it has also taken my best friend out of my life, taken away people I love, broken my heart several times and put me through dark times.

This year 'Percy Jackson & The Avengers: Aftermath' hit 13,2K reads! 'Percy Jackson: Life Without CHB' hit 13,6K reads!
Right now, you guys have been reading my stories from places all around the world. From the United States to New Zealand. And from Germany to India. It's weird to think that a girl like me can have a bit of influence in a country like New Zealand or Italy.

I want to thank each and every one of you for reading my stories, voting on them, commenting on them, maybe even sharing them through social media or your reading lists. It truly means so much to me when someone says they love a story I created.

I do have to thank two readers in particular, as they always read 'Percy Jackson & The Avengers 2: The Rising'
@Annabeth02 & @lorenvh

Thank you for the funny and sweet comments ;)

I wish all of you a wonderful and lovely 2017!

Lots of love from the Netherlands,

Keep on smilin'

Xo'

Maria