Me; sometime. I love to tease him. I love to surprise him.

Jungni: you love to see his reaction right?

Me: hahhahahaha yes.

We go to the concert and I'm not taking the VIP seat. Even Jungni is okay with it. I can't stay too near with the stage or else he'll notice me. I'm watching him. After a month finally I can see him. I miss him.

As the concert is over, Jungni rush to the airport. She doesn't want me to send him and she going alone. I go back to the hotel right away.

Jimin POV
Before the concert start, Namjoon hyung ask me to take his photo for his Kim Daily. When I'm taking his photo he got a message. I read the message.

' I just arrive Japan and I'm on my way to the concert venue - Hyerin '

So she's here. I ask Namjoon hyung about it and he told me. Hyerin is here to surprise me but before she did I will do it.

I'm trying to look for her at the concert but I can't find her. She really try to surprise me. Okay I'm playing with her game.

As the concert is over, Namjoon hyung tell me every of Hyerin's message. I ask him to do so.

' I'm going back to the hotel. You know that I'm going to the same hotel right. see you. '

Me: really hyung?

Namjoon: yes. She's alone. Her friend can't be with her.

Me: do you know her room number?

Namjoon: I don't know. But she wants to meet me later.

Me: lemme.

Namjoon: she wanna meet at the pool on 9pm.

Me: okay!

Hotel
I'm waiting for her message. She doesn't text me but she just text Namjoon hyung. She's trying to make the surprise.

Namjoon: she almost mad because I'm seeing her late.

Me: it's just 10 minutes.

Namjoon: I never late for 10 minutes every time I see her.

Me: okay I'll go now.

I go to the hotel pool. I saw a girl with short and white T-shirt sitting by the pool and put her leg in the water. She's playing with the water. I know it's her.

I slowly walk toward her then I cover her eyes as soon as I got near to her. She's holding my hand.

Hyerin: Namjo... wait this is not Namjoon's oppa scent. wait...

She's caressing my hand.

Hyerin: Park Jimin? Is this you?

Me: yes it's me.

I uncover her eye. She looks at me with shock face but at the same time she's smiling. She stands up and facing me.