Suffering Alone

Jimin POV
After a few days in Japan, we're finally back to Korea. Same goes to Hyerin. I really wanna see her but seems like she can't do that. She still need to go for her drama filming. While we're having our holiday. I'm staying in Seoul but I can't see her at all so I decide to go back to Busan.

Busan
I've arrived Busan. This is my home. Home sweet home. I wish I can bring Hyerin here. Suddenly I miss her.

When I arrive home, I greet my family. I have a talk with them until at one point they ask me about Hyerin.

Eomma: is it true about you and hyerin?

Me: huh'?

Eomma: Well I saw it a few days ago. A photo of you hugged her from the back in Jhope's sister photo. That's you right?

Me: ani.

Eomma: you can lie at your fans but not your mom. I know it's my son in the photo.

Me: okay fine. Yes it's me. I'm hugging her.

Eomma: look like you're more than friend.

Me: she's my girlfriend.

Eomma: as expected.

Me: what? You've expect it?

Eomma: you never close with girls. Do you know that there's some of your photo spotted in a coffee shop, hanging out, & more.

Me: really?

Eomma: your brother the one that told me.

Appa: why don't you tell it on public? It's your relationship. Better to reveal than you hide it.

Me: we never decide to do so.

Appa: why not?

Me: Hyerin don't want my fans to leave me if we reveal it. She stopped me to do so. She worry about it so much.

Appa: discuss with her.

Eomma: I think she's suffering alone. Did you call her?

Me: From the day the rumours are spreading, I haven't calk her. I just text her. She said she's busy with filming.

Eomma: call her if you have time. She needs you. That's hee excuse. She doesn't want you to worry about her.

Appa: She won't show how much she worry about the rumour. She won't show it.

Me: I wish she's here.

Someone: uncle aun....Jimin?

Me: Hyerin? What are you doing here?

Eomma: she said she wants to stop by after her filming is done.

Me: wait how did you knew my house? How?..

Hyerin: your mom told me about it.

Me: eomma?

Eomma: have a sit Hyerin. Lemme tell you Jimin. The moment I saw the photo of two of you spread, I call Namjoon and ask for Hyerin number because I know you won't tell me. Hyerin had told me everything.

Me: so you knew about our relationship?

My mom nods. After than that, she said she is going to the kitchen while Hyerin said she's going back to the hotel. I can see that she's avoiding me. She looks skinny. I didn't meet her more than a week and now she looks like it's not her. She looks so skinny. She's losing weight.

Hyerin: Aunty.. I'm gonna visit you again next time.

She left the things that she brought for my parent on the table. I go after her.

Me: let's go to the beach.

Hyerin: at this time?

Me: let's have a walk at the beach and watch the sunset.

Hyerin: okay.

Both of us are going to the beach. We wanna spend our time together. Finally we have that time.

Hyerin POV
Jimin and I sat in silence, watching the gentle eddy and flow of the waves as they rushed up the meet the shore. We were so close I could feel the heat of his body warm mine, could hear the soft whisper of his breath as he exhaled. I inched closer, and felt his hand encircle mine again. I looked up at him, his soft brown eyes already locked on mine. He ran his fingertips up my forearm, leaving a trail of goosebumps blooming in their wake. He brought his hand up to cup my cheek, his thumb running along the curve of my cheekbone. I nestled into his hand, feeling his warmth seep into mine. Jimin leaned in, lips parting slightly, his eyes flitting down to rest on mine. His kiss was soft.

I really miss his soft lips but I'm the one who broke the kiss. He looks shock at my reaction. I looked down & facing the sea.

Jimin POV
I kissed her. I miss her lips. I thought we'll enjoy the moment for awhile but she broke it. It's surprising me because she doesn't even smile at me after that. She looked down and avoiding my gaze. Why? Why so sudden?

Me: hey. Why? What happen?

She doesn't gimme an answer but she's tearing up.

Me: hyerin-ah why?

Hyerin: I love you.

Me: I love you more dear. Tell me what happen? Don't you know that you're changing? Are you really have a drama filming? Did your agency ask you to go on diet?

Hyerin: no. I just miss you. Can I borrow your shoulder?

Even if I ask she won't answer it. So I give her my shoulder she puts her head on it. She close her eye and she fall asleep. I grasp her hand. Since she's sleeping, I slowly take her phone in her back. I know in her phone, I'll know what's happening to her.

I saw a new message from Jungni.

Jungni: so how's your day in Busan after filming? Is it okay? Have you eat? Don't drink there Hyerin. I worry about you.

Drink? Drink what?

Me: it's me Jimin. Can you tell me what happen to her?

Jungni: you with her? I thought you're in Seoul.

Me: I'm going back to my hometown. Tell me.

Jungni: doesn't she tell you about it?

Me: nope. She just suddenly tear up and now she's sleeping.

Jungni: she's tired. Maybe you need to ask her later.

Me: she won't give me any answer. Just tell me.

Jungni: she's kinda stress with the situation. She got a lot of bad threat from the fans. She got a lot of bad comment. I think it's sasaeng fans. They give something through the agency. She never go through over this before. It's hard for her but she's trying to look strong for you.

Me: then? Why she looks like this?

Jungni: she rarely eat. She even drink at night. Drink alcohol all alone. She's legal now. She needs you. Please decide with her, what you should do next.

Me: I will Jungni. Thanks for telling me.

Jungni: take care of her. Tomorrow she'll has her break.

Me: okay. Thank you.

Jungni: anything for my best friend.

She told my mom about it but she didn't told me about it. she's suffering alone. She's young. I felt guilty for it. I'm not by her side at the moment she needs me. Hyerin, I'm sorry.