Friend know everything

Hyerin POV
I went back to the hotel. I ask Jungni either she's at the hotel or not. She said she's there. She just arrived. I told my manager that I'm going to Jungni's room and u might sleep there. My manager offer to send me to the room but I ask him to have his rest. He had work hard today.

I knocked the door of Jungni's room. She opens it right away. She hug me tight & saying that she miss me.

Me: don't you want me to go inside?

Jungni: ahhh mian.. come in. Sorry for the messy table.

Me: are you doing your fan job now?

Jungni: yeas. I'm uploading of some of my fancam. And you know what, you look gorgeous just now.

Me: thank you. Do your work first. I'm waiting right here.

I sit on her bed and I look at my phone. I'm texting with Jimin since I go back to the hotel. We keep on texting. He said that he's sad because we're not in the same hotel like before. He even wanna call but I said that I'm with Jungni.

Jungni POV
I'm uploading some of the fancam of MAMA & some photos. I notice that Hyerin is not getting of her eye from her phone. She's texting someone. I never see her this way before. I uploaded the video and photos as fast as I can. I need to find out with who she's texting with. I'm curious. While the videos uploading, I slowly get up and approaching her. She doesn't realise it at all. I peek at her phone. Jimin oppa??? Jimin??? BTS jimin??? Really?

Me: Jimin oppa?

I can see that she's shock. Her reaction is like she saw a ghost at her back.

Her: yahhhhhhh!!! KOO JUNGNI!!

Me: mind to tell me who's that Jimin Oppa?

Her: just continue with your work. I'll tell you later.

Me: is that BTS Jimin?

She nods and ask me to finish the works. The I finished up with works because I need to know.

Me: now tell me.

Her: nothing to tell you.

Me: yahhhh Kim Hyerin!

She said she wanna go to the bathroom and she left her phone on the bed. Yes that's it! I took the phone and unlock it. I open up their conversation. It's really Park Jimin that I know. I saw some photos. I open up her gallery. It's not some photos but it's a lot. Photo of her and Jimin.

Her: yahhhhh Koo Jungni!!!!!

Me: are you dating him? Since when? Why don't you tell me?

Her: no I'm not. We're just friend. The photos that you saw is during we're in Japan. The moment that you suppose to be with me but you can't.

Me: you look so close with him.

Her: because we're friend. Best friend.

Me: no you have best friend other than me?

Her: No..n..not that what I mean. He's my celebrity best friend.. yes. My celebrity...

Me: something wrong here. You look clumsy when you answer me. Tell me the truth.

Her: trust me.

Me: I trust you. But I know you didn't tell me one. I know..you like him don't you?

Her: what???

Me: see. You can't hide it. I can see that in your eye. You're in love Hyerin. Even you say you not like him but I know you like him deep inside your heart.

Her: am I?

Me: ask yourself.

She's trying to make me change the topic so she put lay down on the bed and put her head on my lap. I play with her hair right away.

Her: do you know how much I miss you?

Jungni: I miss you too Hyerin. We can't be with each other since school is over. We'll graduate soon. I'm so sad that it have come to the end. Even so, I'm always be with you and be your number one fan.

Her: you're not my number one fan. You're BTS number one fan.

Me: you're jealous with it? I like your 'boyfriend' more than you.

Her: I told you Jungni.

Me: okay fine. I'm sorry. So how's him?

Her; Jungni....

Me: aigoooo you can't tell me about him. Okay I won't ask about him.

Her: thank you for that.

Me: how can you be close with him?

Her: yahhhh!

Me: hahaahahahahaha look at your face. Okay. I'm serious now. I'm sorry.

We spend the night together that night. she sleep with me. I know she likes Jimin. He never treat a boy like that before. She has a lot of actor friend but yet she get close to Jimin really well. One day she'll tell me.

Jimin POV
I stay in my room and texting with Hyerin. I hear a knock and go open up the door. I saw it's Taehyung.

Me: why?

Tae: nothing. I just wanna stay here for awhile. What are you doing?

Me: nothing. With the phone as usual.

Tae: Hyerin?

Me: nope. Sns.

Tae: don't try to fool me around. I know it.

I just smile when Tae said so to me. I know I can't hide anything from my member especially Taehyung.

Tae: you like her. Don't you?

Me: I don't know. Might be.

Tae: that day I saw you're holding her hand. Just now I saw both of you hugging. You got closer in just a second. I mean you got close even you just just for a few time.

Me: I met her a lot before. I met her at Japan too. at the hotel. She cry at the pool. That day is the day where we decide to be friend not a fan to each other.

Tae: but she doesn't look like a friend to you. she more like she's your girlfriend. Did you notice that.

Me: what do you mean?

Tae: look. Just now. She come to us. She just hug Namjoon hyung for awhile. She talks to him just for awhile then she go and see you. She stay with you. I saw that Jimin. You love it when she being with you.

Me: I think I like her too. I don't know if I like her a actress or as a girl.

Tae: you like her as a girl. Take your time.

Me: should I tell her?

Tae; I told you. Take your time. You're getting closer now. Both of you are busy.

Me: Taehyung-ah, I'm just telling her about my feeling not to decide be her boyfriend.

Tae: once you tell her that, it's just the same like you ask her to be your girlfriend.

Taehyung is right. Maybe I should wait. I don't want to take the risk. Both of us has something to take care of. She is an actress and I'm an idol. A relationship is too risky for both of us.

*idk what I'm doing. I'm trying to make them together now*