Tease

Hyerin POV
Our relationship is not a big trouble for the fans now. They slowly accept our relationship and I'm happy with that. It have been a year now, Jimin and I being in a relationship.

Jimin is having his world tour with BTS while I'm just supporting him from Korea. If I can go to his concert, I will but I can't due to my study and sometime my schedule.

Jimin: what are you doing?

Me: I'm missing you.

Jimin: I miss you more. I think it almost a month I didn't see you.

Me: yes even you're in Korea, you still can't see me because the time is always not in the right time.

Jimin: I wish you're with me. Do you know how much I miss you?

Me: I don't know.

Jimin: seriously?

Me: how could I know if you didn't tell me?

Jimin: I miss you very much. I miss your hug, I miss your lips, I miss you, I miss everything about you.

Me: why don't you hug your member and assume that's me.

Jimin: it's not the same Hyerin.

Me: well I miss you too. When I miss you I'll watch my own drama where I have hug scene and kiss scene. Well recently I have a magazine photoshoot with an actor and I hug him. I feel like that's you.

I start to tease him but I didn't mean it at all. he knew it. Sometime he's playing along with it.

Jimin: who's he?

Me: well a cool great actor.

Jimin: so you like him more?

Me: I'm not saying I like him more but I love his hug.

Jimin: okay.

Me: okay? That's it?

Jimin: wahhhhh that actor give you a great hug.. I'm impressed. I think I can't be like him.

Me: aahahahaah someone is mad.

Jimin: you wait for me Hyerin. You'll regret that. You won't look at other once I got you. You wait for me.

Me: I'm waiting though.

Jimin: you're enjoying yourself teasing me right? You wait for me Kim Hyerin.

Me: I told you I'm waiting.

He always say that whenever I tease him. I'm still waiting for his revenge but he never get chance to get his revenge & I know he won't.

A week have passed
Jimin is having their tour in Japan so I plan to go to his concert. I've bought ticket for it. I'm going with Jungni but Jungni can't stay at the hotel because she needs to go back to Korea at the night after the concert. She comes just to accompany me at the concert.

Jungni: I'm sorry I can't stay.

Me: it's okay. As long as you're with me during the concert, I'll be fine.

Jungni: did one of them know you're coming?

Me: as usual, Kim Namjoon.

Jungni: are you staying at the hotel where they stay?

Me: yes I am. You know that I miss him of course I'll go to the same hotel.

Jungni: You really love to surprise him right?