Meeting You

~Hyerin's POV~

What a tiring Saturday. I'm going for my filming today. My filming is at night today. My manager pick me up on the evening today.

Me: Oppa, where's my drink?

Manager: I planned to buy it after this. I don't know that you want it now. I'm sorry.

Me: ahhhh it's okay. Please stop by later. I wanna buy some drinks for us.

Manager: lemme buy it for you.

Me: it's okay. I'll go.

My manager drive to car heading to the filming set but he stop by the coffee shop as I wish. I go buy the coffee while my manager and my stylist is waiting in the van.

~Jimin's POV~

we're on our way to the fansign venue. after the music show we're heading to the fansign venue.

Jungkook: Hyung, can you stop by the coffee shop.

Me: yes hyung. We want some coffee.

Manager: okay.

Jhope: why don't we play kai bai bo to decide who'll pay for the drink? Can we?

Jungkook: good idea. Let's start.

We play kai bai bo. I lose the game.

Jungkook: Jimin hyung pay!

Tae: jiminie, you know what we always drink right?

I glare at them and say " I know " . My manager stop by the coffee shop.

Namjoon: don't buy it wrong.

Me: 알라 (I know)

I go enter the coffee shop then I saw a girl sitting there while looking at her phone. She's wearing mask. She seems familiar to me. I didn't approach her because I might got a wrong person later so I just go to the counter and order the drinks. While I order the drink, the girl drinks had done and she took it. She look at me and I can see her smile through her eye. she's beautiful. But why she smile at me? Wait. Ahhh I forgot, I'm BTS Park Jimin. Of course she'll smile at me. I give her a slight bow since she's bowing at me.

Her: anyeonghaseyo.

Did she just greeted me? She knew me? Is she a fan? I answer her with awkward smile.

Me: anyeonghaseyo.

Her: don't feel awkward at me.

Am I that awkward? Obviously? Is she really a fan? Then she open up her mask. Beautiful girl that I like, Kim Hyerin.

Her: it's me Hyerin.

Me: ahhh anyeonghaseyo. What you're doing here?

Her: ahh I bought drinks. I'm going for my drama filming. You?

Me: I lose the game and I need to buy the drinks for them.

Her: heading to fansign?

Me: how you know it?

Her: my friend told me. She's a big fan of BTS.

Me: wait don't tell me that your friend is... Koo... what's that girl again..

Her; Koo Jungni.. she is. The album that you sign that day is mine. I'm a fan too. I think that must be a silly idea for me to ask my friend to ask for your sign since I can get it by myself. Well my friend.....

Then, she got cut by her phone. Her phone is ringing.

Her: yes oppa. Yea I'm done. Okay I'm on my way.

She end up the call.

Her: I need to go now. I'm sorry. Maybe we can talk next time. Good luck for your fansign. BTS fighting! Bye.

She bow and leave the coffee shop. I look at her until she disappear from my sight. I can feel my heart is beating fast. She's so beautiful, adorable and friendly. No wonder she's one of the famous actress in Korea.
After that, the waitress call and gimme the coffee. I walk out from the cafe and go to my van right away.

Tae: what with that happy face?

Me: am I?

Everyone say yes.

Me: nothing. I met Hyerin just now. She talk to me. Well we have a small talk.

Jungkook: really?

Me: yeah. Namjoon hyung, your cousin is so friendly.

Namjoon: well just like me.

I smile and I give them their coffee. They thank me for buying them coffee. Now we're heading to the fansign venue.

~Hyerin's POV~

I never expect that I'll met Jimin there. Here I realise that Jimin is quite cute and charming. His smile. He's friendly and kinda shy boy. He's nice.