In Love with Your Voice

~Jimin's POV~

Taehyung and I are on our way to KBS building for Happy Together filming. At KBS building we saw our fans waiting for us. We greet them and I saw they're taking photos. There are some guys too. They must be our fanboys. I smile at our fans. We walk into the building go toward our waiting room. I'm waiting for the filming to start.

Me: Taehyung-ah, do you know the other guest? Other than us?

Tae: I don't know. We'll know later. Don't worry.

After about an hour waiting there, finally the filming start. We walk out from the waiting room. We greet the host. Then I saw some guest waiting for the host to call (well you know how's Happy Together goes). I saw someone familiar. With beautiful outfit. I know it's her. I meet her again. Kim Hyerin. She wear blouse and skirt.

I slowly approach her.

Me: after a long time.

Her: ahhh anyeonghaseyo. We meet again.

Me: unexpected. You're a guest too.

Her: it's because of the theme. "Rising star". I don't think I'm a star though. Well as you can see, here is BTS, Park Shin Hye sunbaenim & suddenly there's me.

Me: you're a star too.

We about to continue but we've been call. We go for the show. I saw the 5 hosts. I suddenly felt very nervous.

~hyerin's POV~

The filming had start. They start to introduce the guest. I'm the first that they interview.

Jaesuk: here you are. Our beloved young actress, Kim Hyerin

Me: anyeonghaseyo. Kim Hyerin-ibnida.

Jaesuk: I watch your drama and you did well in the drama.

Me: ahhh gamsahabnida.

Jaesuk: you debuted in such a young age. You start with child actor and now.

Myungsoo: she also famous with her dance and singing skill.

I'm in shocked. They even show the video where Jungni and I cover one of BTS's song. Dance cover. I really thought that Jungni had delete that video on YouTube but seems like she hasn't. I didn't expect that I'll be attack as soon as the filming start. I can feel that my face is super red. I'm trying to hide my face. Park Shin Hye sunbaenim hold my hand and say " you're great. You don't have to feel ashamed " I even saw Taehyung & Jimin reaction on my dance cover.

Jaesuk: when was that?

Me: haaa? That video? Last year? Yeah last year.

Jaesuk: why don't you debuted as idol?

Me: I don't think I'm talented on dancing and singing.

Myungsoo: this video show you are talented.

Me: no I'm not.

Seho: why don't you show us the dance?

Me: now? Right here?

Seho: yes. What group you prefer?

Me: well I can say that I can do most of all BTS's dance.

Oh my. What did I just said? In front of BTS I said so? Oh God. I'm in trouble. I move to the front since they ask me to dance. I don't know what song will they give me. They gimme Fire & Run and I dance to it. As the music start, I start to dance and forgot my surrounding. When the music stop, I started to blush. I apologize to BTS if I do wrong but yet they gave me thumbs up.
All of them gimme a clap.

Jaesuk: Did Rapmonster teach you the dance?

I can see that Taehyung & Jimin are waiting for my answer.

Me: ani. I learn it from my friend. She's a big fan of BTS.

Seho: you're their fan too right?

Me: haa? Me? You can say so.

Jaesuk: look at their proud face when you say that you're a fan.

I just smile at them. They move to another guest and ask them some questions. Now is BTS turn. They ask them some questions.

Jaesuk: Did you know that Hyerin is Rapmonster's cousin?

Tae: at first no. But then, both of them told me so. It's look like they're dating but Rapmonster is not a kind that have time to date.

Me: yea that's true. He's busy.

Myungsoo: so are BTS and Hyerin close to each other?

Jimin: not really. We're both fan of each other. We like Hyerin and watch her drama. We also knew that she's BTS fan.

Jaesuk: so who do like in BTS other than your cousin?

Why they ask me this question now? I don't know who should I say.

Me: I like the 95 liner. I love their voice. The way they dance. They're unique.

Seho: so can you sing one if their song?

Me: Is it okay if I sing to one of their solo track?

Jaesuk: Go on..

Me: " Caught in lie... sungyeolhaetdeon nal chajajwo,
i geojit soge heeonal su eobseo
nae useumeul dollyeonwajwo "

I'm quite embarrassed with what I've did since the Singer of the song is there watching me singing.

~Jimin's POV~

I watch her dance to our song. She even say that she likes the 95liner. Did she say it on purpose or she really like us? I'm not sure about it. But one thing that make like hee more is her voice. I don't know that Hyerin has such a sweet voice and she's singing to my song. She's not just an actress, but she's a dancer and singer at the same time. she's talented. I'm in love with her voice. Did I just fall in love with her? I love her or I just like her as my favorite actress?