Let's do this together

No one POV
Jimin send Hyerin back to the hotel and he stays with her that night.

Hyerin: you should go back. You shouldn't...

Jimin: I miss you. I wanna be with you.

Both of them stay in the room. Jimin is waiting for Hyerin to tell him all of her worries but Hyerin didn't talk about it.

Jimin POV
I'm waiting for it. We have a talk. We're having joke. I miss her smile. I can see her smile tonight but she still doesn't talk about it. Until I ask her...

Me: why you look so skinny?

Hyerin: haaa'? Really? I don't think so.

Me: You are. What you do? I just didn't see you for a week but you have lose weight. what you do?

Hyerin is thinking what she needs to tell me. It obviously shown on her face.

Me: fans? Right?

She look at me. I guess it right. Well I'm not guessing because I knew it from Jungni. I take her hand and hold it.

Me: baby. look at me. You don't have to suffer like this. Don't you know I'm suffering along with you? We can't stop the fans. That's fans. They'll stop. You don't have...

Hyerin: how can I'm not thinking? Some of them send me threat. I don't know what to do..

Me: why don't you tell me? I told you I'm always be with you.

Hyerin: I don't wanna bother you.

Me: nope you're not. don't worry. Tell me. I know you're drinking too. Do you think that will stop all of them? Of course no! Don't do that thing Hyerin. Please. We chose to be in this relationship so let's do it together. Okay?

Hyerin: I'll try.

Me: don't try it. Do it. I'll be with you and you need to be with me too.

She nods and look down. I hug her.

Me: don't do that thing again. Not eating & drinking won't solve anything but it will bring trouble. I worry about you so much.

Hyerin: I'm sorry.

Me: promise me you won't do it again.

She doesn't answer it. I can't blame her. I broke the hug and look at her.

Me; let's reveal it.

Hyerin: what? Seriously?

Me: just do it. People will stop talk about us once they knew it.

Hyerin: Jimin..

Me: together. Do it together. You trust me right?

Hyerin: yes.

Me: so let's do it.

Hyerin: when will we do it?

Me: wait for the right time, we'll reveal it. No matter what.

Hyerin: okay.

I cupped her face. I look into her eye & make me wanna hug her. I hug her again.

That night I decide to stay with her. I told my parent that I stay with her. She told her manager about it too.

We decide to reveal our relationship later, both of us call our manager & talk about it. That night we didn't talk that much since Hyerin is tired & so am I. Both of us sleep. She slept in my arm.

#srsly, idk what I'm doing rn. this is such a nonsense one. I'm so sorry. The story will come to the end soon.