The Best Day

~Jimin's POV~
We've arrived hotel and I decide to go to Jungkook's room.instead of Namjoon's room. I heard in the car like they're planning to go somewhere tomorrow.

Jk: hyung..

Me: what are you doing?

Jk: I just done having my shower and about to go to sleep. I don't wanna be late for tomorrow.

Me: where are you going tomorrow?

Jk: ahhh Namjoon hyung & I are going to the amusement park with three of them. Actually I'm not planning to go but Nammi said it will be fun if I'm going.

Me: just 5 of you?

Jk: look like it's gonna be 5 of us. Why? Wanna join?

Me: well I think yes. I'll tell Namjoon hyung later.

Jk: okay then. You better sleep because you might wake up late tomorrow.

Me: you're the one that always wake up late not me. Okay. I'm.leaving. goodnight.

On my way to my hotel room I texts Namjoon hyung

" Hyung, I'm going with you tomorrow "

I sleep once I got to my room. I know Namjoon hyung will agree with that.

~hyerin pov~

I Woke up when i heard my alarm rang. It's disturbing. I still wanna sleep but I can feel that someone shook me " Hyerin wake up " . Then I realise we'll go to amusement park today. I woke up right away. I go to the bathroom to have my shower. I dress up casually ;-

After everyone are getting ready we go to the amusement park

After everyone are getting ready we go to the amusement park. We promise to meet up there. Namjoon oppa told Nammi eonnie that they've arrived there.

The amusement park are totally exciting place. I know I'll enjoy all the ride and all the game.there. we're looking for them until we saw a tall guy waving at us. There he is with two boys? I Thought it's just Jungkook and him. We walk closer and I notice that he's Jimin. He's there too. I smile at him. I can see his cute smile.

Nammi: roller coaster!

Namjoon: we just arrive at you ask for it?

Nammi: why not. Let's go.

Nammi eonnie take my hand and we go together. She knew how much I like roller coaster.

Me: who's in?

Everyone put up their hand except for Namjoon.