BTS fansign/ fans meeting 3

~Jungni's POV~

This is the one that I'm waiting for. JEON JUNGKOOK. Why is he so good looking. Oh my! Can I make eye contact with him? Adorable. He wave at me.

Jungkook: hi..

Me: hi.. how are you?

I give him the present that I prepare and he looks really curious with it.

Jungkook: did yOu bought two album? I saw the members sign both of it.

Me; Ani. This is my friend's. She unable to come so she ask me to ask for your sign.

Jungkook: so how old are you?

Me: a year younger than you. I'm 18 years old.

Jungkook: do you know that you're cute?

And again I'm dying. I'm totally blush in front of him. I can't hide it.

Jungkook: uh Oh! You're blushing.

I just smile at him.

Jungkook: what's your friend name?

Me: ahhg Kim Hyerin.

Jungkook: that name.. seem familiar to me.

Me: yes of course. It's Actress Kim name but it's not her.

Jungkook: ahhh I see.

Me: nice to meet you Jungkook oppa. It's like a dream.

Jungkook hold my hand and tell me that it's not a dream. I smile at him and move to Namjoon.

Namjoon: hallo girl.

Me: hi..

Namjoon; seems like you brought two album. Your friend's?

Me: how did you knew it?

Namjoon: well sometime fans brought some album for her friend. Well their friend can't come. I guess you too. Right?

I thought Hyerin told him.

Me: yeah. My friend can't come.

Namjoon: you just being in the fansign right?

Me: yes I am.

Namjoon: name? And your friend name.

Me: Koo Jungni. And my friend is Kim Hyerin.

I can see his shock face.

Namjoon: are u 18?

I nod.

Namjoon: is this Hyerin the actress?

Me: yes absolutely. But I told the others that this is not that Hyerin.

Namjoon: ahhh yes they don't know that Hyerin is my cousin. One day they'll know. I just knew that Hyerin is an army.

Me: she's a fan but not like me. She don't even has bias and she likes your songs and dance.
Namjoon: I see. Nice to meet you. I know we'll meet in person next time.

Me: I hope so.

Namjoon: trust me.. we will.

I nod and smile at him. I leave the stage and go to my seat. I can't take off my eye over them. They gave their last talk and then leave the stage. So sad that it's already end.

*i didn't do any of Jimin part for this fanfic so far. I'm sorry for that. he'll be there*