Chapter 39

Bryn Atkinson's POV

I was scared. I won't deny the fact, I was terrified knowing what this human being was capable of. The man sauntered toward me.

"Don't you dare touch her," Eliazer said with the same deathly tone. He finally looked up, glaring at the man that wasn't that far away from me. I took steps back, but the man simply took steps forward, his large frame even more intimidating.

"You know, people would comply much better in Italy." The man said, the thick accent lacing his voice.

"You killed them either way, why should I comply?" I said, standing my guard.

"Because you should fear me." He simply said. I was caught off guard, which was a huge mistake. He managed the flip my arms over, roughly placing my face on the wall, similar to police officers.

I really fucked up.

The man dragged me next to Eliazer. But the only thing processing in my mind was that I managed to fuck up in just five minutes.

"Now, you don't know everything, do you?" The man said. I looked up, finally looking at him. He was young, my estimate around his early forties.

"Alonzo Russo is my name." He said, grabbing a cup from one of the boxes.

"IHAR," I mumbled. Eliazer hummed in agreement, and I knew what he was saying. Eliazer's signature on his street art. Of course, it's obvious now.

I Hate Alonzo Russo.

"I was born and raised in Italy, but I started doing my art when I was twenty-four." He said, walking towards another box. Of course, when he meant "art" I immediately thought "murder". "A year after that, I got an unexpected surprise and had to bring someone with me everywhere."

To say I was intrigued.

"I moved to America when I was twenty-eight, I was a wanted man over there," Alonzo said, taking out a water bottle out of the box. "Why'd I grab the cup for?" He mumbles to himself. I looked at Eliazer, but he was already looking at me. He moved his eyes to his boot, urging me. I looked back at Russo, who was putting the cup away before looking inside Eliazer's boot.

The revolver.

"Anyways, can you guess who my little companion was?" Alonzo said, bringing me back to my senses.

"Shut up." Eliazer seethed, glaring at Alonzo.

"That's no way you speak to your father," Alonzo said.

"You're no father of mine." Eliazer spat. I was shocked and confused so much, I could comprehend what was happening. Father? Eliazer's dad? The sound of skin against skin was as I saw Eliazer's head whip to the side.

"Don't you touch him!" I yelled as I felt my throat tighten.

"Oh? You don't- you don't want me to... Touch him?" Alonzo said, taking menacing steps towards a passed out Aspen. "Or maybe. Him?"

I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what to do. He was making me choose, I wasn't good at choosing. I was sobbing as I saw Alonzo grab a small kitchen knife from one one of the boxes. "You either let me finish my story, or I finish him." He said, suddenly angry.

"Okay! Okay, okay. Finish your story." I pleaded, tears flowing down my face.

"Good," Alonzo said, his angry aura and face gone. "I used to live in Wisconsin with Eliazer, or should I say Elìazér?" He said in Italian. "I'll say, you're pretty good at hiding."

"Eliazer was a witness to my brutality, even a victim," Alonzo said with a smirk. "But he never listened, so I gave him something good. Care to share?"

Eliazer simply glared. "Guess not," Alonzo said with a shrug. "I'll tell you myself."

"I was finding new methods to torture, my victims. Eliazer sadly got an intake of what if felt like." Alonzo said with a pout.

"You put bleach inside my eye!" Eliazer yelled.

"Cause you deserved it," Alonzo replied.

"Cause you're a fucking psychopath," Eliazer said, venom laced in every word. "I didn't deserve any of the bullshit you gave to me. The ruthless beatings, your fucking mental abuse. I was done with your shit."

"And that's why you left me," Alonzo said.

"No. I left for myself." Eliazer corrected. Alonzo said nothing, neither did I. But Eliazer had the most fierce look on his face, one that I admired.

"Don- Don't you." Alonzo's nostrils flared with anger. "Watch what you say."

Eliazer smirked, hiding his face behind the pillar. Our faces were inches away from each other, but I knew what Eliazer was trying to tell me. I was getting ready to reach inside Eliazer's boot when Alonzo fell to the ground. Standing behind was Jared, a baseball bat in hand. He dropped it, running towards us.

"You were in here for too long." He said as he untied Eliazer's hands.

"Yeah, I know- watch out!" I yelled. It all happened in slow motion. Jared turned around, but he wasn't quick enough. The small kitchen knife was plunged inside his lower abdomen. I reached inside Eliazer's boot, taking out the small revolver in my hands.

"An eye for an eye." I pulled the trigger, surprisingly hitting Alonzo's shoulder. He fell to the ground with a groan. I untangled myself from the rope that was bound on my hands. I got up quickly, running towards Jared. Eliazer was on the ground, cradling his head.

"P-pass me a towel or something," Eliazer said, trying not to cry. "It's going to be okay buddy."

I got up, going to Aspen. I unstrapped him, taking off his shirt. He was still passed out, but from the mumbling, it sounded like he was about to wake up. I gave the shirt to Eliazer, and he put it on the blade that was still inside Jared. Jared began mumbling, but due to the blood that was rising in his mouth, all that came out were gurgles.

Jared spits blood out, "I-I called the police with your phone." He whispered. And as if on cue, we heard the police sirens in the distance.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Wow, two chapters in one day!!!!!!

That gif just said the complete opposite, sorry.

But anyways, sorry if you didn't like the ending of this chapter. Stay tuned!

COMMENT\VOTE\SHARE

Keep the Peace Wattpadians ☺✌❤🙂🙃