Chapter 19

Katherine Pov

I saw Zoe holding Julie by her hair and also holding Jace by his hair.

But I felt like she was a bit stronger then it his smell on her hit me.

My cousin marked her....this bitch thinks that she can just come in and attack my family she has another thing coming.

I went up to her and punched her I put a air force field around us and got into a fighting stance.

She transformed into her wolf wich was just a brown wolf and what she said got me mad.

"Im gonna kill you first then your brats" all I saw was red.

I transformed into a form that was new too me.

Dark midnight wings came out. My hair turned into midnight black, horns appeared on my head and I knew this shift it was my queen demon I never transformed into her but she is very protective about her pups.
(Thats what she transformed into 👇)

 I went up to her and grabbed her by the neck and I got into her brain where it showed me where my cousin was but he was really injured

I went up to her and grabbed her by the neck and I got into her brain where it showed me where my cousin was but he was really injured. Perfect.

I made smoke so where only I could see and snapped her neck.

I teleported to a clearing then teleported my cousin here I got one of my knifes on his throat.

He looked at me with fear knowing that he hasnt seen ne in this form.

"You tryed to kill my pups I killed your messenger your next I know you where the one that attacked my fake mother you fucker I suffered because of your idiotic self" I said in a very deadly tone but calm also.

I cut his throat open and made sure he died and sent him with my dad so my dad could do stuff to him in hell before I take over.

I teleported my self back with my family and I saw the mess I made opps.

But why where they crying then it clicked they thought I died.

"You wouldn't think I would die that easily dont you think" I said with playfulness. Everybody looked at me but then I saw someone Xavier and John but they had a face of. Regret?

They came up to me saying that I was 'Theres and only theres' and that 'I belong to them'.

But I just ignored him and went to Leo and said "I think yall are alittle to late my friends I already have my mate"

They looked sad but I didnt care so I gave Jace's his birthday gifts and in private explained to him why I gave it to him.

We spent the day partying and when it was over I put my little monsters to bed.

I went to my room and fell asleep with a smile on my face knowing my pack is safe because the danger is and was eliminated.