Chapter 14

Katherine POV

Jenna's second chance  mate ☝

When we got back to my pack if it wasn't obios I won the race. And we where hunting right now cause I can see Carlos trying to get a deer. This is gonna be funny because he is the one that sucks at hunting in the group yet he is a good fighter I don't get him. While I was quietly watching the deer turns around and looks at Carlos and runs off and that's when I start laughing my ass off. He came to me and was pouting that made me laugh more that I was one the floor holding my stomach and I was crying of laughing too much. When we did that for 3 hours me just laughing when they fail. We went to my pack and they got a call from there rouge pack and they had to go sadly. But then I see people in the outside of my pack borders banging on the force field. I can't believe who it is its Xavier and the rest of his pack hahaha those losers probably got attacked and came here for help. As I was slowly was talking twords them to make them mad and it was working. As I got there Xavier said "Bitch take the whatever magic you have here and let us in" I looked at him like he grew another head. But I was mad that he thinks he can talk to me like that. "Why should I this is my pack grounds so if i where you i would keep in going before my little rouge friends have some fun with y'all. When I said that I didnt relised that Zoe the "luna" had a baby bump. 'Eww they actually did it I feel sorry for the kid' said Snow 'Same I bet hes gonna be like his dad and uncle' I replied back. I got brought out of my toughts when Xavier was glaring at me "Take a photo it will last longer" i said in a irrateted voice. "Let us in we just got attacked and your the only one that has a good place too live and I can over rule it when I kill you" he said with a smirk. This little prick thinks he is better than me hmm. I should call the hell hounds now? Na maybe later so they could finish the job. With that I put silver chains on each individual and put wolfsbane in them and teleported them too the basement and they where all knocked out. Then I got a new report about a rouge at my border so I teleported back over there. I saw a cute guy but hes not my type but I knew who he was since my mother gave mates so I called Jenna. When she got here they both looked at eachother with lust and they both said "Mate" there voice filled with love 'Ewww' i thought to my self.

If you think I should continue this book comment if I should
Bye peeps.