Chapter 1

Katherine Pov

BEEP BEEP BEEP
"Ugh I have to get up before I get another beating".With that I got up from my so call bed that is just a blanket on the dirty floor and another blanket to cover me.I went to the restroom and took a cold shower since i dont get hot water here.I took a 3 minute shower and got my bag and grabbed a purple shirt some skinny jeans and my converse.Im so sorry where are my manners I am Katherine Stephanie Winter I am 15 and im 5'4 I have silver hair and silver eyes.I was the beta's daughter but after the accident (but that story is for another time).Now im a omega.My parents and siblings hate my guts and the pack treats me like a punchingbag and there slave.They call me fat even do im skinny because i only get a meal every week.Today is my birthday where i turn 16 and finally meet my mate that will save me from this hell hole that i call home.As i got out of my room wich is the attic i walked down the stares to make the pack some breakfast so i wont get a beating.As i go in the kitchen I see my sister the pack slut Zoey kissing the soon to be alpha Xavier."Your late again you fat cow did you not learn your lesson from yesterday"said Zoey but they continued to kiss.I was about to puke as they sucked on eachothers face's . I went around them and started cooking when i was finished i made my way to school.I have to walk because the pack dosnt let me buy a car to drive my self too places.

At school
I was walking into school getting pushed into the hallways and getting called nasty names.But I ignore them knowing that im more powerful then them.As soon as I get too my locker I see my best friend Jenna.Jenna has beatiful dirty blond hair and is 5'8 she is the only one that cares for me and that actually talks to me.She is strong and very smart."Hey happy 16 birthday best friend"she told me "Thanks" with that I hugged her and grabbed my books from my lockers and I shut my locker.When we where almost in first period i got this good smell of cinnamon and forest kind of then i heard my wolf yell inside my head 'Mate mate go to mate' 'chill snow'.I turned around and you cant guess what shocked me the most my mate was.....